We're alone.

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

 

A/N: Are you guys disappointed with the last chapter? I'll try to make it better this time :D I came home early today, that's why I'll be updating my fanfic :D
 
(Minho's POV)
 
What just happened? Did I go overboard again?
 
"Then why would you care?! You have Yuri unnie!!" 
 
What Krystal said just stunned him. He cannot believe she just said that. But how the way Krystal looks while saying that, it remained in his memory. 
 
Damn! She's making me uneasy! 
 
When he heard footsteps coming towards him, he immediately turned around to see who it is.
 
"Minho oppa, why are you still here? We are going live in 20minutes." Luna searched the place. "Haven't you seen Soojungie? She said that she came here a while ago." 
 
He didn't know what to reply to Luna.
 
"Are my members already inside?" He just ignored her question.
 
"Yes, but Key oppa and Amber unnie just went out for a bit to have coffee." Luna answered while calling someone on her phone.
 
"Yah! Where are you? We're going live in just a few minutues!" Maybe that's Soojung she's talking to. Minho thought.
 
He just stood there, acting like he's texting somebody. Admit it Minho, you just want to hear news about Soojung! 
 
"What?!!!?!" Luna shouted. God, did she just told her what happened between us?! He just listened discreetly.
 
"You told Manager oppa? ..... Alright, arasso.... Just rest for now, i'll just inform Vic-omma and the other members... Take care Soojungie!" Luna hangs up the phone.
 
"Is that Soojung? What happened?" He asked casually to hide his curiosity.
 
"Soojung must have been food poisoned. Maybe she ate the bread we bought last month. Sulli didn't throw it beforehand! That girl! She's not feeling well now, so I guess, she'll just rest at home." Luna explained to him in detail. She must have been so worried for her to talk to much like that.
 
"I'll go now oppa, I will inform the members about Soojungie's condition." And then, he's alone again.
 
Food poisoned? What a good liar. From going to a 'friend's' house and playing go-stop to food poisoning? You really can write a story now! 
 
He just realized what he just thought. He couldn't understand himself. He's so indifferent when Krystal is around. He's not his usual self. With other girls, he's just normal. But when Krystal is present, he just felt uncomfortable. That's why he's easily annoyed.
 
I tried to act normal when we are on plane. Nothing happened. Actually, I enjoyed her company. But why this is happening again?!
 
------------------------------------------------
 
The live radio recording goes on without Soojung's presence. Minho felt comfortable and worried at the same time. Their managers agreed to have dinner together at their dorm because Victoria and Onew presented to cook for them.
 
How's Soojung now? He wondered.
 
"YAH! Earth calling Choi Minho! Hello hello!" Jonghyun called him with a loud voice.
 
"Is there a problem Minho hyung? Are you feeling okay?" The concerned Taemin asked.
 
He nodded that made everyone look to him. "I'm really hungry! I want samgyeopsal!" He said playfully and put his arms around Victoria and Onew. "Both of you are cooking right? Then it's a feast! Should we buy soju or wine?"
 
Onew mouthed him. There are minors here! 
 
But it seems Luna and Sulli understood what Onew just said.
 
"It's okay, I don't really drink. Go ahead." Luna smiled and looked at Sulli, waiting for her response. "I'm good with soda. But make sure you'll give me lots!" Sulli then said cutely.
 
"YES! Then it's settled!" Key and Amber high fived.
 
But Victoria stopped walking.
 
"Wait, how about Soojung? She's alone in our dorm now and she's not feeling well. I will be feeling guilty if we don't come home early." Victoria said to everyone.
 
"I have an idea!" Key said while secretly winking at Amber. "Well, how far is your dorm to ours? It'll take just a few walks. Even sick ones can go. So.... Me, Amber and Minho will just fetch her. Alright guys?" Key suggested and made everyone approved.
 
When they arrived at SHINee's dorm, Key together with Amber and Minho get off the minivan to fetch Krystal. 
 
"Be sure to take her here huh? Annyeong!" Victoria commanded them.
 
-------------------------------------------
 
Key, Amber and Minho now are walking towards f(x)'s dorm. Key pressed Amber's palm and gave the signal. Amber seems to get the signal anyways.
 
"Key oppa, will you come with me for a minute? Vic-omma texted me to buy these ingredients. It looks like you don't have enough ingredients at your dorm." Amber acted coyly.
 
"Really? Then let's go. We don't want to starve ourselves, right?" Key immediately grabbed Amber's hands and looked at Minho. "Oh, you know the way to their dorm, right? We've been there before. We'll catch up with you if we can. Alright?" Key said quickly, not letting Minho to complain or answer.
 
I'm going alone, again? Minho procrastinated at the thought of he and Krystal will be alone in f(x)'s dorm. You bastard! Don't think about that! You just made Soojung mad a while ago! He tilted his head.
 
Eventually, he reached the door and rang the doorbell. No one is answering. He rang again for about 3 times. He is not patient for waiting. Then, the he heard someone talked at the intercom.
 
"Who is it?" Krystal voice is weaker than the usual.
 
"Minho." He answered abruptly.
 
He waited for another several minutes before the door opened. He saw Krystal's gloomy face, like she just woke up. Or has she been crying? No way.
 
"Are you okay? Victoria noona said you're not feeling well and you've been food poisoned, huh?" He wanted to ask nicely but he can't hide the mockery on his voice.
 
Krystal glared at him madly. "Why are you here anyway? Do you need something?" 
 
"Oh, the others decided to have dinner at our dorm. Victoria noona and Onew hyung said to fetch you. Are you going?" Minho said to her. "Are we really having our conversation this way? You won't let me come inside?"
 
"I'm sorry." Krystal widened the door. Again, that weird feeling is coming into Minho's upon entering the room. "Come in oppa." 
 
"Are you going?" Minho asked him, making her notice that he's impatient at the moment. "Everyone is expecting you."
 
"I just ate kimbap. I think I'll stay here since I don't have energy to pretend happy infront of others." Krystal said, not looking Minho's eyes directly.
 
"Alright. I guess i'll be going now." When Minho's phone suddenly rings. It's Onew hyung.
 
"What's tooking you so long? Is Krystal coming?" Onew asked him.
 
"She said she already ate. I'm going back there." Minho said flatly.
 
He heard Onew and the others are talking on the background. After a second, Onew passed the phone to Victoria.
 
"Minho-yah, can you please stay with Soojungie? I'll ask manager oppa to bring the food there. We don't want to left her out. So please, can you?" Victoria asked him nicely and cutely. An offer he can't seem to refuse.
 
Are they planning something? These bunch of love cupids, think I don't know what they're planning from the start? Babo.
 
"Arasso noona. Make sure to bring lots, okay? I'm supeeeer hungry!" Then, he hangs up the phone.
 
Krystal is looking at him. Like wanting to know what's going on. 
 
"I'll be staying here since Vic noona doesn't want to let you stay here alone." Minho said.
 
"What?!" Krystal stands up at the instant, looking so shocked.
 
Why do I find this interesting? I hope Vic noona brings soju. 
 
-----------------------------------------
 
A/N: Please comment and subscribe! :)