Thousands Years of Love??

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

 

(Minho's POV)
 
It's been a couple of weeks since he last saw Soojung. He hated himself for doing that to her. He was the one who started to . But he couldn't help it, he was awake when she started to caress his face. He's curious about what'll she do. He also listened to every word she said. He found her amusing at that time and wanted to . 
 
But he never intended to kiss her, Soojung made the move.
 
She can't blame me. Blame my manhood instead! 
 
It was obvious that she didn't even know how to kiss. "That's why I kissed her slowly, so that she can learn it!" He said to himself.
 
But why did I do that in the first place? I even held her s! And, OH! Thank God she spoke that sentence: "Oppa.. faster.. uhhhh..hmmm.."  
 
If not, maybe.. I'll lose my self-control.
 
He brushed his two hands to his hair to let go of his frustration. Stop thinking about her! The more you think about her, the more you'll feel guilty!
 
"Are you okay hyung?" Taemin asked him upon entering the room. 
 
He looked up and saw the worried face of Taemin. "Are you in pain somewhere?"
 
"No, i'm okay. I'm just.. hungry. Did Key hyung cooked lunch?" Minho asked.
 
"Huh? I thought you're meeting Yuri noona today, right? Or I remembered wrongly?" Taemin was confused.
 
That's right! I almost forgot! Last night, he invited Yuri noona to have dinner with him, but Yuri noona had an appointment already so they arrange it for lunch instead.
 
"Taemin-ah, I need to wash up now or else i'll be late for our date." He winked at Taemin and gets out of the room quickly.
 
---------------------------------------
 
They decided to meet up at a restaurant nearby the SMent place. So that Yuri noona won't be late for her taping. 
 
He arrived five minutes early. Yuri noona wasn't there. Thank God, I'm not late. He waited for her for about 15 minutes more.
 
Then he saw a familliar face coming towards him.
 
"Minho-yah! Sorry i'm late!" The lovely face of Yuri noona greeted him. 
 
He smiled at her. "No, it's okay noona. I just arrived early." And he returned a sweet smile to her.
 
They ate lunch and at the corner of the restaurant, he saw Jessica noona together with Taecyeon. It seems that Yuri noona also noticed to where he's looking at.
 
"Are they dating noona?" Minho couldn't stop his curiosity and asked her.
 
"I guess so. But she's not admitting it, telling us that they're just good friends. Well, we don't want to interfere since it's their lives. You could ask Krystal if you're really that curious." Yuri let out a grin.
 
After they eat, Minho accompanied Yuri at the entrance of SMent. 
 
"Thank you for the lunch Minho-yah.. See you next time!" Yuri then kissed his cheek and waved goodbye.
 
He was stunned.
 
------------------------------------------
 
(Author's POV)
 
Both managers of f(x) and SHINee met up to discuss the current project their working on for the latest collab of Shiny Effects pairing.
 
Both groups are together with the dance studio waiting for their managers.
 
"Guys, I missed youuuu!" Key shouted at f(x)'s members and immediately hugged each one of them.
 
Sulli and Luna also joined Key hugging everyone.
 
"GROUP HUUUUUG!" Everyone shouted and joined the group hug initiated by Key, Sulli and Luna.
 
Minho and Krystal was pressed by everyone, they couldn't move. They were facing each other.
 
Awkward~ Both have the same thoughts.
 
"Krystal, come talk with me for a moment." f(x)'s manager called Krystal. The others stopped for a moment but then, continued hugging each other.
 
"What is it manager oppa?" Krystal asked their manager.
 
Their manager looked at her intently. "Krystal, don't lie to me. Are you and Junho dating?"
 
Krystal was speechless. But since she can't lie to her manager, she answered truthfully. "I was thinking about that manager oppa. He's been around me for a long time and I want to give him a chance. Can't we date oppa?" She asked.
 
"Well, there was no contract about dating. It's just, we're doing a publicity about the collab of the groups. This issue may bring up a conflict since it's a pairing with SHINee. We don't want that, do we?" The manager pointed out his argument well and Krystal gets that.
 
"I understand." Krystal answered.
 
"I'm glad, focus more on this project and then we'll talk about that later."
 
Meanwhile, Minho overheard what f(x)'s manager and Krystal is talking about. He was just passing by because he wanted to go to the restroom, but Krystal and the manager was talking near the restroom so he didn't have a choice.
 
So, she really wanted to forget me, huh? She's going to date Junho now. It may be a good news to him, but he didn't feel right. 
 
----------------------------------------
 
The managers announced what they're supposed to do. The pairings will be Luna - Onew, Sulli - Taemin, Amber - Key, Jonghyun - Victoria and Krystal - Minho.
 
Krystal and Minho are assigned to do a sensual song with a rumba concept. The project will be re-living the dance scenes for the movie "Innocent Steps". Their song will be Thousands Years of Love.
 
WATCH THIS VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFH15gj0ZRE
 
"It's supposed to be Taemin and Krystal, but then I think Taemin is thin to carry Krystal. So, it's Minho." The manager of SHINee said.
 
"Can you guys do it?" The PD asked them.
 
"Of course, we can. Right Soojung?" Minho turned his head towards her, smiling.
 
"Y-yes." Krystal answered.
 
"Okay, places guys! Practice your piece alright?" 
 
Krystal and Minho positioned themselves. The instructor of the pairings just came in.
 
The assigned instructor for them instructs them on what position they should start. Minho's arms should be around Krystal's waist and the other hand is for their hands to lock up together.
 
"Krystal, don't be stiff. Loosen up! This is a sensual dance!" Their instructor is kind of strict.
 
When he looked at Minho, he's mocking at her. Krystal cleared .
 
Suddenly, Minho whispered something. "We still have an unfinished business, remember?" 
 
I can't help it, it's just, i love teasing you Soojung. Minho said to his mind.
 
**FLASHBACK
 
The doorbell rang.
 
Krystal looked at Minho. Trying to get a permission to open the door. She's still not recovered of what happened.
 
"What are you doing?! Open the door!" Minho said to her.
 
She immediately stands up and opens the door. It's her unnies together with Sulli, Key and Onew.
 
"What happened? Why is your face soooooo red?!" Key asked Krystal.
 
While the other members went inside and saw Minho cleaning up the table.
 
"Hmmm, is there something goin' on? Huh Soojung-ah?" Sulli curiously asked.
 
"Huh? Nothing. We just.. uhm... danced." Krystal stammered, making Key and Onew more curious.
 
"Danced? What?" Onew, the leader, asked them. "Minho?"
 
"I asked her to teach me Nu Abo and I taught her the steps of Lucifer." Minho answered blankly.
 
"Really? Yah Soojung-ah! I always wanted to learn the steps of Lucifer! You're ahead of me now! Oppa! Teach us also the steps!" Luna excitedly said to Minho.
 
Everyone ended up dancing each other's dance steps.
 
-------------------------------------------
 
A/N: I hope I didn't disappoint you guys. Are my readers still here? 
Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE. :D