Do you even care?

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

 

A/N: The idea on this episode was contributed by secretmaknae101! Just did some editing. Hope you're okay with that secretmaknae101? :D
 
(Krystal's POV)
 
What's with him again? Krystal thought to herself.
 
"Oppa? What is it? You can tell me anything." She asked him, eagered to know what's on his mind. But instead of answering, he started to walk away from her.
 
"Just forget it SooJung-ah.. Never mind. Let's go." Minho said, a bit annoyed.
 
Krystal stubbornly asked him again.
 
"Minho oppa! What is it really? I thought we're okay with each other now? And again! You're acting like this again. Tsk!" Krystal said to him, a bit shouting.
 
Krystal is just walking behind Minho. Then, all of a sudden Minho stopped walking, making her bump into him.
 
"Okay then, let's settle this. What were you doing at your friend's house?" Minho said getting pissed off.
 
Ommo! What should I answer? Crap! She thought.
 
"We were playing go-stop. You know." She said while trying to do her aegyo. Crap! What did I just said? You're not good at making lies SooJung! Krystal mentally slapped herself.
 
"Wait! Oppa, what I mean was..." Krystal tried to explain but got rudely interrupted.
 
"Why would a 17 year old girl, who is considered an idol, doing at a friends' house gambling?! Mind to explain that?" Minho said as if he was growling. 
 
Krystal is puzzled. But why would I explain that? Do I have to? But before she could answer him, Minho starts to walk away again from her. Then again, Krystal can't seem to control her emotions now. What's this again!? She started to breathe slowly.
 
"THEN WHY WOULD YOU CARE!!! YOU HAVE YURI UNNIE!!!!" She shouted at him. Ommo! Am I crazy!? What did I just tell him? I'm soooo dead! She tried to look towards Minho's direction.
 
He stopped, not turning around at her.
 
"So what that I went to 2PM's dorm? SO WHAT? Do you even care?! So what if I would like someone else?! I guess it wouldn't matter at all to you, since you have Yuri unnie, right?!" Krystal bloated at him. Mocking. But, she felt hot wet tears falling down her face. 
 
I can't let him see me at this situation. She ran away. To hell with it!
 
"Yah!! SooJung-ah!!" Minho yelled at her.
 
Krystal didn't look back. She can't. She must save her pride for now.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
A/N: Sorry for the late update, busy with my school works because my final projects are up. Hope my readers are still here? Right?
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE please. Godbless!