Rest Day?

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

 

The days go on as they are continuing their practice for their collab. It was kinda hard for them because the style of the dance is sooo different than what they mostly dance. Several days passed and it seems that the Krystal-Minho team is left behind regarding their progress towards the dance.
 
It's Saturday and the managers of both groups decided to make it a rest day.
 
"Children, you've worked hard these past few days. You should rest today until tomorrow. But Krystal and Minho, you better not relax too much. You're left behind, you should practice more. Understand?" The manager of SHINee said.
 
"YES!" All answered in chorus.
 
Meanwhile, everyone gathered at SHINee's dorm since it was the closest to the dance studio. As usual, Victoria prepared a feast for everyone.
 
"Toria! Your cooking is the best! Right guys?" Onew complimented her.
 
Key stands up. "I'll agree, just for you! Kekeke! I know that my cooking skills are good too." He winked at Victoria.
 
Everyone agreed at Onew.
 
After eating dinner, it was around 7:24PM when Sulli noticed that Krystal is quiet. 
 
"Yah Soojungie, what's the matter? You're so quiet!" Sulli hugged Krystal, showing her affections for her.
 
"Sulli, i'm kinda depressed. We're left behind during the practices." Krystal shares her pain to Sulli.
 
"Aigoo~I also noticed that. You're not comfortable with your partner, that's why! You need to be comfortable with him so that your body can connect when dancing!" Sulli explained.
 
"But how can that happen? After tha--" Krystal didn't continue what she wants to say. I can't tell her! It's for our sake. What happened back there was just a mistake.
 
"What happened?" Sulli asked Krystal curiously.
 
"You know that I like Minho oppa right? It's just, he don't like me at all." Krystal then let our a sigh.
 
"Hmm, Soojung-ah, i'll be back. I just remembered I need to tell something to Key oppa." Sulli then stands up and went to Key and whispers something to him.
 
---------------------------------------
 
After several hours, it was 9:38PM at that time when the adults bring out soju.
 
"It's our rest day until tomorrow, right? So let's partyyyy!" Jonghyun shouted and started to play the music.
 
"Where's Minho?" Key asked Taemin.
 
"He's at our room, i guess." 
 
--------------------------------------
 
"Unnie! Where's Soojungie?" Sulli asked Luna.
 
"She's at the kitched getting snacks."
 
"Alright, thank you!"
 
---------------------------------------
 
Krystal and Minho met at the entrance of the dance studio. The two are stunned to see each other.
 
"Oh, why are you here?" Minho asked Krystal.
 
"Sulli said she'd help me practice the dance..hmm?" Krystal is getting the situation now. It's another set up of Key oppa and Sulli! Argghh, those two, really!
 
"Yes, i'm thinking the same. It's their setup. So, what's your plan now? You wanna practice or what?" Minho asked her.
 
Krystal tilted her head. "I want to practice oppa, if that's okay with you. Hmm, I don't want to bother you if you want to rest." 
 
"Then, let's practice. I don't want to be left behind too. It's embarassing, you know." Minho the grabbed her hands and they went in together. They felt many papers are scattered on the floor.
 
"Oppa, i'll turn on the lights. Maybe the last ones who used the studio didn't clean it properly." Krystal went to turn on the lights and was shocked of what they saw.
 
It was pictures that are scattered all around the studio with her and Minho's face in it.
 
A/N: It was the picture that Key took when they are on the plane. 
 
Minho grabbed one. "When did they....." He then turned his head towards Krystal and saw her shocked face also.
 
"So you didn't know about this too, i guess." Minho said.
 
At that moment, they both received a text message.
 
Mehhhroooong!~just be comfortable with each other!
Alright? Goodluck on your practice!
 
                                                          Sulli and Key~
 
"Then I guess we need to work hard now so that both of their efforts will not be wasted, right?" Minho said smiling.
 
"I guess we should." Krystal answered.
 
WATCH THIS VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFH15gj0ZRE
 
When they started practicing, all the little chitchats are gone. Minho became so serious and so is Krystal. 
 
"Wait wait, I think you should use your tiptoe so we can swing around more lightly." Minho suggested.
 
A/N: On the video, the one that their practicing is on 0:22
 
They both practiced hard to perfect that swing. 
 
"Yah Soojung-ah, EYE CONTACT! It's what our instructors always reminding us!" Minho stopped the music. "We should understand each other's move through the eyes so that we can dance to the music much better."
 
"Hmm, oppa. I'm not at ease looking at you..hmm" Krystal said to him.
 
"Oh, is that so? So are we going to back out?" Minho is lecturing Krystal like a student-teacher.
 
"O-of co-course not!" Krystal stammered.
 
"Alright, then let's practice eye-contact." Minho sat infront of Krystal. "I'll be timing it, for 1 minute. Okay?" 
 
When Krystal nodded, Minho played the music. They stared at each other, feeling the rhythm of the music. Then in an instant, 1 minute has passed without noticing it. Krystal cleared to stop the silence. 
 
It's amazing, i'm not feeling awkward at this moment. There's no awkward moments too but the Minho oppa is really really unpredictable! Krystal thought to herself.
 
 
"See? You can do it. Then I think, we're not gonna be left our during practices now. Just continue that." Minho said to her while tapping her shoulders.
 
"Alright then, let's do two more rounds so that we can practice again tomorrow. Is that okay oppa?" Krystal asked him delightedly.
 
"Sure." Minho nodded.
 
It was around 1:18AM when they finished practicing. After the practice, they cleaned the studio and turned off the lights. Krystal walks out of the studio first.
 
"I'll be going now oppa. Goodnight!" Krystal waved her hand but before she opens the door, Minho grabbed her arms.
 
"I'll walk you home, it's already 1:30AM." He closed the studio and walked Krystal home.
 
"Thank you oppa, I hope I didn't disappoint you on our practice today." Krystal said. "Oh wait I forgot something." She tiptoed to give Minho a kiss on the cheek but Minho turned his head that the kiss landed on his lips.
 
 
A/N: Sorry for the late update! Hope you're satisfied with this one! 
Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!