It started with the Dream.

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

 

A/N: You guys can comment if you have any comments or suggestion. You can also help me predict your defined outcome :D Please bear with me, I don't want this story to be looked like it's rushed. :)))
 
----------------------------------------
After filming, the SHINee members teased MinHo with Krystal because of that 'Romeo and Juliette' scene. 
 
"Nice MinHo! You guys look good together, promise!" Taemin said while winking at MinHo.
 
Meanwhile, Krystal overheard the conversation of the guys and subconsciously she smiled, for no apparent reason.
 
MINHO: Yah! Stop teasing me, okay? We've just met today. You guys, tsssss.
TAEMIN: But there's a spark spark spark on that scene! LOOOK! 
 
Taemin pointed out the small tv screen in which the director and the staff is watching, the female staff is giggling while watching it.
 
ONEW: See? That's really the effect of MinHo's charisma.
JONGYUN: All of the girls really find MinHo charismatic. Hahaha! Hmm, but I think we're all charismatic and charming. Right?
 
The boys gathered around and gave a high five to each other.
 
-------------------------------------------
After several months after the F(x)'s debut...
 
A/N: I'll be including now the other f(x) members. :) Luna, Amber, Victoria and Sulli.
 
Amber: Hey Krys, I heard you'll do the Dream Team tomorrow? Is that true?
Krystal: Yes that's right. Unnie invited me because she's not that much athletic, she wanted to stick with me. Kekeke! 
Amber: I agree with you. *winks*
Victoria: Shame, Luna said that we have a schedule tomorrow. I think we can't go and support you.
Sulli: Unnie! I want to cheer for Krystal! Is there really no way?
Krystal: It's okay Sulli. Don't worry, Jessica unnie will be there for me. But, remember to watch me huh? You too Amber and Vic unnie! 
Victoria: Sure thing Krys!
 
 
The next day, is the Dream Team day. Krystal didn't prepare much because her unnie said that the staff in the Dream Team will provide everything. They met at the studio near the location where they'll be shooting. The staff give them clothes to wear and did their make up. The unnie there asked them who they wanted to be paired with, but after they said everything, unnie there said to them who their designated partner is. Krystal is partnered with Myunghoon oppa and to her surprise, her unnie was paired with MinHo oppa.
 
When they arrived, Krystal is a bit disappointed because her first choice of partner is MinHo oppa. Not because she likes him but because, she might feel much more comfortable with him because they've worked together before.
 
MYUNGHOON: I heard you're really athletic? Wow, maybe it's my lucky day today! Hehehe!
KRYSTAL: Oh, not really. But I like sports! Oppa, help me huh?
MYUNGHOON: No problem! It's my specialty! Hehehe!
 
After they dressed up into a gym's outfit, the MC announced that the one paired up with them, is NOT REALLY their REAL partner.
 
That's a relief. But i hope he'll choose me. Krystal thought.
 
Krystal, Jessica and the other one represented themselves as the one who wanted to be chosen as MinHo's partner.
 
"Oppa! Please choose me!" Krystal said cutely with a sparkling smile on her face.
 
Unfortunately, he chose her Jessica unnie. JunHo chose Krystal. But her unnie was stolen by Sangchu oppa. Krystal was amazed when MinHo chooses her. He holds her shoulders and pulled her onto his side.
 
-----------------------------------------------
(Minho's POV)
 
Sangchu hyung stole Sica noona, I have no choice now. What?! You just want to be close to Krystal. No no no. It's because she's Sica noona's sister. That's why!
 
Minho kept battling inside his thoughts.
 
JUNHO: You stole my Krystal! 
 
Krystal suddenly turns her head over Junho oppa
 
KRYSTAL: Yah oppa! You're embarassing me hehehe! There's always next time, but thank you for choosing me!
 
Krystal smiled at Junho stunningly.
 
Aha, so she's really like that to all men? We'll see about that.
 
KRYSTAL: Minho oppa, so i'm only your second choice? Heheh! But still thank you for choosing me!
MINHO: I heard you're athletic, right? I'm hoping to win this couple team edition. Help me huh?
KRYSTAL: No worries! I'll do my best to keep up with you. 
 
The filming went really well and I didn't expect that we'll win! I'm so happy I chose her as my partner. I think we can really be good friends. 
 
 
After filming...
 
He walks up towards Krystal and taps her shoulders.
 
MINHO: You're really great! I never thought you're that athletic! Congrats!
 
Krystal's face turns a bit red, oh my, is she blushing? Nah, maybe she's just exhausted from all the sports we did.
 
KRYSTAL: Thank you Minho oppa, you too are great! Maybe I was too pressured because you have a great reputation in Dream Team. 
MINHO: Nah, don't think that way. But I really am glad that we won. 
 
He shakes hands with Krystal and hugs her again for the last time before leaving. Maybe the director of their MV, Juliette, was right. They have a good chemistry, or I must say, teamwork? 
 
MINHO: Friends? I think we're just the only ones not totally acquainted with each other within shinee fx right?
KRYSTAL: Ohhh i'm glad! Sure, MinHo oppa!  
 
-------------------------------------------------