Sudden Change.

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

 

A/N: Still following my story guys? Guess I need to update now since I have a bunch of time left before I study for my midterms. :))
 
It's the day for them to go back to Seoul, with their respective dorms. SHINee and f(x) are on the plane together. They find their own partner to seat with. Of course, Onew and Victoria are together, Jonghyun and Luna.
 
But then everyone is shocked when Key announced that he wants to sit together with Amber.
 
ONEW: Ohh! Whyyyyy? 
KEY: There's no particular reason. I want to get to know her better since she confessed that she likes me. Right?
AMBER: Oppa! Why are you like this? I'm getting embarassed.
 
Key puts her arms around Amber. Amber covered her face which are turning red.
 
AMBER: Opppaaaaa! ~
KEY: Yah! Don't be such a killjoy! Kekeke!
 
Key turns back normal and seem to be at ease with Amber. Meanwhile, Taemin announced that he wants to sit with Sulli. 
 
SULLI: Yah why are you like this?
TAEMIN: Just sit with me. He pointed Minho and Krystal which looks awkward with the pairings while murmuring to Sulli.
SULLI: Ohh! Alright! I'll sit with Taemin oppa! Hmm, so that means, Minho and Krystal will sit together right?
 
MINHO: I'm alright with that.
 
Everyone was stunned to Minho's answer.
 
KEY: Why the sudden change? It seems you don't like her that much.
JONGHYUN: More like you despise her!
 
Onew glared at Jonghyun like he said a 'foul' word.
 
TAEMIN: Soojung are you alright with that?
KRYSTAL: Hmm, i guess since I don't want to sit alone.
MINHO: Then, it's settled right?
 
Minho smiled at Krystal which made her confused.
What's wrong with Minho oppa now? 
 
-------------------------------------
 
(Krystal's POV)
 
Everything went well. It's not a long travel anyways, since their taking the plane. But the only energized couple was Key and Amber. Looks like they are really comfortable now with each other. 
 
Oh, i'm envious! When will Minho oppa and me be like that? Krystal was mumbling to herself. 
 
"What did you say?" It seems like Minho heard her.
 
"Oh, nothing." Krystal answered.
 
Minho turn around to look at her. "Are you not tired? Do you want to go to sleep?" 
 
"No, not at all." But all of a sudden, Krystal yawned. 
 
Minho laughed. "Yah! You still have the guts to lie? Just sleep now." 
 
But I don't want to go to sleep. I want to talk some more. Krystal thought to herself. She gets her ipod and decided to just listen to music since it looks like Minho doesn't want to talk to her.
 
"Are you ignoring me now?" Minho said in a playful tone.
 
Krystal was surprised. "No oppa! I just thought you want to rest and I don't want to bother you."
 
"Then, let's listen together." Minho grabbed the other earphone on Krystal's ears. Krystal wasn't expecting this gesture that's why she was totally shocked.
 
Unconsciously Krystal opened , totally shocked.
 
Minho laughed at her. "Yah, something will fly in there if you continue to open your mouth."
 
Krystal puts her hands to cover . 
 
"Why? Let's listen together. What do you have here?" Minho grabbed Krystal's ipod. "Oh, you have all our songs, SNSD and 2PM..." When it comes to 2PM his voice suddenly softens.
 
"Hmm yes. Keke! I like their songs, of course your songs comes first!" Krystal said not noticing Minho's expression.
 
Minho didn't react but Krystal saw him smiling. Yey! I made oppa smile. Does that mean that he's having fun with me right now? Ohhh! I hope so!
 
"What are you thinking about?" Minho asked her.
 
"Honestly?"
 
"Yea, honestly."
 
"Uhmmm... " Krystal paused for a while while he looks at Minho. "I really thought you don't like me. Like you don't actually want to be with me." 
 
Minho removed the earphones and looked at her. "How can you say that?" 
 
"Because... you're so distant... to me.. Oh! Maybe i'm just imagining things." Krystal said in frustration.
 
"So stop imagining now. Remember, I said I want to be friends." Minho said seriously.
 
"Y-yes.. Is it too late for that now?" Krystal was nervous.
 
"I'm looking forward to it, Soojung-ah." Minho flashed his perfect set of white teeth.
 
They talked comfortably and exchanges stories with each other. 
I'm really happy now. I hope my relationship with Minho oppa will continue like this.
 
----------------------------------------------
 
Several minutes before the plane will arrive at the airport, the two fell asleep. The others were stunned by their position. Krystal's head is placed at Minho's shoulders while Minho's head is on Krystal's head. Also, Krystal's arms are linking with Minho's.
 
LUNA: Ohhhh! This is bigtime! 
TAEMIN: Is this considered a scandal? Kekekeke!
 
Of course, the playful Key took a picture of them.
 
SULLI: Yah oppa! Why are you taking a picture of them?
KEY: It'll be useful someday. Key grinned at them with a matching wink.
 
'Please take your seats now our dear passengers. We'll be landing in a few minutes.'
 
ONEW: Yah take your seats now. The leader Onew commanded them.
 
"Arassooo!" They answered in sync.
 
Meanwhile, Krystal wokes up first and to her surprised she banged her head with Minho's head. 
 
"Oppa! I'm sorry!" Ommo! We are getting along just well, and another incident again? 
 
Minho being disoriented just nods at her. "It's okay, me too, have slept on your head unknowingly." 
 
Krystal pouted her lips like she doesn't believe that it's okay with him.
 
"Yah Soojung-ah! Stop doing that! You're making me! Aish!" Minho said to her while avoiding eye contact.
 
"Doing what? Am I annoying you again?" Krystal innocently answered.
 
"Aish! Never mind." Minho smiled at her to let her feel better.
 
When they got off the plane, everyone is hungry and the leaders decided to eat meat.
 
VICTORIA: I want samgyeopsal!
SULLI: Me too!
KRYSTAL: Me too!
KEY: Meeeeee tooooo!
ONEW: Then it's decided! It's meat day!
TAEMIN&SULLI: Yaaaaaay!
 
------------------------------------------------
 
When they arrived at the restaurant, automatically, Minho pulls the chair for Krystal.
 
ALL: Whoooooah!
 
Then all of them also did the same.
 
"Thank you Oppa." Krystal said shyly.
 
"Your welcome." Minho said smiling again.
 
Ommo! Why is he always smiling at me today? Krystal thought.
 
After they eat, the girls expressed that they're so very tired. That they want to rest. The boys agreed too. The car of the f(x) arrived, they went home first.
 
JONGHYUN: Byebye Luna! Text me huh? Take care!
LUNA: I will oppa, you too take care!
 
ONEW: Bye!
VICTORIA: Bye bye! Victoria bowed to her famous 90 degrees bow.
 
AMBER: I got to got now Oppa, let's have a chat again next time!
KEY: I'll find you! Keke! Take care!
 
SULLI: I'll go now, take care Taemin oppa.
TAEMIN: You too! Byebye! See you soon! 
 
KRYSTAL: We'll leave first Minho oppa. I enjoyed talking to you. I hope we'll meet soon.
MINHO: Oh, we will. I'll contact you. Take care Soojung.
 
------------------------------------
 
(Minho's POV)
 
He suddenly felt lonely upon seeing the f(x) members go home first. Their groups really went along well. He'll have to agree with that. He felt much comfortable with Krystal than being with Yuri.
Maybe because she's younger and a friend. I guess so.
 
"Yah! Minho-yah.. why the sudden change?" Onew asked him.
 
"Why? Can't I be nice to her? She's my friend." Minho answered defensively.
 
"Ooooowww... Something's fishy! When we were at Jeju you're kind of mean to her hyung!" Taemin said, Jonghyun and Key agreed.
 
"You like her now?" Key asked him seriously.
 
Everybody is now looking at him. Waiting for his answer.
 
"Yes.... as a friend." Minho grinned.
 
"Ohh.. you're no fun. I guess, Yuri noona really stands out to you." Taemin responded.
 
He ignored what Taemin said. When their car arrived, he texted Krystal.
 
SooJung-ah! Hello! I hope you still have my number. Don't erase it!
Be home safe!
 
                                                         Minho Oppa
 
 
A/N: Sorry for the late update. Hope you'll enjoy this chapter! :)
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!