This is our secret!

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

 

(Minho's POV)
 
The doorbell rang, it was the food delivered by our manager. There was plenty of food for both of them. Oh, really! Vic noona did really send soju! Kekeke! 
 
"Oh, manager hyung, are you already going? Come eat with us!" Minho said to SHINee's manager.
 
"I need to go back to the company. We still need to talk about your upcoming collaborations with f(x). Exciting, right?" Their manager smirked at him and immediately left.
 
He just shrugged his shoulders and started to arrange the table and serve the food that Vic noona gave to them. He looked for Krystal around the place, oh, she's not here. He went to her room. He opened the doorknob but suddenly changes his mind. Don't! Or else, there will be another incident again! 
 
He knocked. "Soojung, are you sleeping? Let's eat! The food arrived!" He waited for the response, but there's none. He tried to listen if there's any movement inside the room when the door suddenly opened. 
 
Shock was written all over Soojung's face. Cute! Err, where did that come from!? He immediately erased the thought.
 
"C'mon, dig in." He and Soojung sit down and started to eat. 
 
Both are concetrating on their food and silence was all over the place. He didn't mind, but it was a bit uncomfortable. 
 
Come to think of it, during our trainee days, I always see her but didn't mind to get to know her better. I was, of course, more focused on Yuri noona. Sica noona and I are kind of close, though I didn't even know that they were sisters. Am I that not paying attention to others? He continue to eat while watching Soojung discreetly while she's deeply concentrating on eating. Maybe she's still troubled about what happened earlier. But heck, why did I act like that?! I should keep my guard on towards her.
 
But looking at her, it seems, she looks more mature than Sica noona, but in a way, she's way more attractive.
 
"WHAAAAT!?" Minho suddenly shouted his thoughts.
 
"Oppa?! Why?" Soojung looked at him, disturbed.
 
"Oh, nothing. I'm just thinking about something." Then he looked at Krystal's plate, she's done eating. "You done?"
 
Krystal nodded.
 
"Vic noona delivered soju, you want to drink?" Crap, she's a minor! "On second thought i th---" 
 
She cuts his sentence. "Can I?" She asked innocently.
 
"Uhm, err, well, it's only the two of us, so I can allow you. But it should be a secret!" He warned her. 
 
"Of course!" She answered. 
 
Well, it looks like she's decided. So, why not?
 
----------------------------------------------------
 
(Author's POV)
 
Minho leads the drinking session. On the other hand, Krystal obediently followed his instructions. It was such a smooth atmosphere for the two.
 
Krystal is drinking slowly, while Minho showed off his drinking skills. So, Krystal seemed to worry.
 
"Oppa, don't drink too much." Krystal said to him.
 
"Why? Are you concerned? Keke, I can handle alcohol well. Don't worry!" Minho answered a bit tipsy already.
 
"Yah, oppa! Are you already drunk? Stop drinking! The other members will scold us!" Krystal said to him, worried.
 
Minho tapped her shoulders that made Krystal stunned. 
 
"Just trust me, so, what do you want to do now?" Minho asked her.
 
What's this situation? Should I be happy or worried? Krystal thought to herself. This thing that's happening is new to her. She felt light, a bit happy and calm.
 
They watched television and their recorded performances.
 
All of a sudden, Minho stands up and grabbed Krystal's hand. "Yah, teach me your Nu Abo dance steps!" 
 
Krystal was stunned at him. "Uh-hmm, okay, first....." 
 
She continued to teach him the dance steps while continuing her admiration for him. 
 
SOOJUNG! Did you already forgot what happened earlier? And you're acting again like this! Stop it! Krystal constantly reminded herself.
 
"Did I do it right?" Minho asked while repeating the steps she taught him.
 
"Yes! You're really a fast learner oppa." She said to him sincerely.
 
"Now let me return the favor, i'll teach you Lucifer's dance step. Is that okay?" Minho asked her while looking at her straight in the eyes.
 
"Sure, why not? Let's do this! Keke!" Krystal laughed cutely and then started to stretch a bit.
 
Minho is now teaching the dance steps. He's performing like he was on stage, Is it to impress me? You're thinking too much Soojung!
 
"Yah Soojung-ah! You're great! You can keep the same pace with me so fastly! I'm impressed." Minho said.
 
Krystal answered shyly. "Thank you oppa." Then smiled at him.
 
 
A/N: Sorrrrry my dear readers for the late update! Hope you're not disappointed with this chapter! I'll try to update again soon! I'm really sorry! Hope my readers are still here. 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!