Reality from a "dream".

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

 

Krystal eyes widened. She never thought that he will just say that randomly with a plain looking face. Minho is really different whenever he's with other girls and when he's with her.
 
Krystal tried to struggle. 
"Oppa, you know it already, I-i don't know what to say.." Krystal voice cracked.
 
Minho's still holding Krystal's arms. Hey whats got into you? Release her!
 
"Oh, i'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt you." Minho's expression changed.
 
KRYSTAL: It's okay oppa, actually, i've been also wanting to confess to you.
MINHO: About what?
KRYSTAL: Th-that.. uhmm.. i li-li-like you. Krystal stammered.
MINHO: Oh really? You like me, while you dating someone else? You really! 
KRYSTAL: Uhm yes, i don't want to mean anything and cause you trouble. I just want to blurt it out.
MINHO: I understand. Well, i just want to be friends, just friends. I hope you understand.
 
Krystal and Minho went back together to their respective hotel suite. Minho, acting like a gentleman, escorted Krystal at the suite's doorstep.
 
KRYSTAL: Thank you for escorting me here.
MINHO: No problem, i just want to make it up to you. For acting like that earlier.
KRYSTAL: It's okay, i also did something wrong, right? So we're even now. 
MINHO: I guess, annyeong! Minho waved his arms.
 
Krystal opened the door, but when Minho was about to leave, Krystal suddenly taps his back and when he turned around, Krystal gave him a kiss on his cheeks.
 
Minho was astounded.
 
"Just call me SooJung, Minho oppa. Annyeong!" Krystal stormed out and went inside the suite quickly.
 
-----------------------------------------------
 
(Minho's POV)
 
What the hell did she do? Did she just kiss me? Oh what the heck! But why am i so affected? 
Stupid! Just forget it!
 
He went back to to the room and take a nap.
 
Yuri and him are walking hand in hand at the beach. He felt so contented. He never expected that this kind of luck will happen to her. He's always surrounded by girls, same with Yuri noona, that is always surrounded by boys because of her slender body and beautiful face.
 
"Are you happy my Minho-yah?" Yuri noona asked me with such cute and charming expression.
 
Minho held her hands tightly. "Of course noona! I'm happy that you've chosen me!"
 
"Me too! I thought you're just liking me like an idol. I'm glad!" Yuri noona hugged him tenderly.
Minho hugged her in return.
 
He wished that the clock will stop ticking at this moment. It feels like he's in cloud nine, with his favorite girl, Yuri noona. No one can ever replace Yuri noona in his heart.
 
"You belong with me noona. I will definitely not let you go." He whispered to Yuri noona's ears.
 
"Oh Minho-yah!" Yuri noona cupped his face and gave him a tender kiss on his lips. 
 
This time, he really felt that the time froze. All he could ever feel was noona's soft lips touching his.
 
"ARE YOU THAT HAPPY?!" All of a sudden, he heard an angrily voice talking to her. When he opened his eyes, he saw Krystal in front of him! No, wait, who did she kissed? Yuri noona or Krystal? Ahhhhh!
 
He just saw there Krystal smiling at him.
 
"Minho oppa, call me SooJung, huh huh huh?" Krystal was doing aegyo (acting cute) and really she's irresistable!
 
SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!
 
Someone slapped him?!!!
 
"Yaaah! Minho-yah! Wake up! You've slept too long!" Jonghyun was slapping Minho's face like it was a punching bag.
 
"We're going to noerebang (karaoke house). Don't you wanna come?" Onew hyung was standing in front of him with his arms crossed.
 
Minho was forced to stand up by Jonghyun. "Yaaaaah! Stand up! I wanna see my Luna!"
 
"Aissh! Together with f(x) again?" Minho's face was distorted.
 
"Of course! Who else will be there? Of course our cute dongsaengs! And our best group buddy! So don't waste your time sitting there and let's go!" Key commanded him.
 
Minho's left no choice since they will also be eating outside. 
 
 
A/N: Sorry it's indeed a short chapter. Just wanted to update. Hehehe! Hope you'll continue reading! So what can you say? Did you like it so far? :))