Is it love? Or just a charade?

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

 

After Krystal closed the door, she's breathing heavily. Ohh! What's happening? Why is he the one who waked me up? And did I dream what happened last night?
 
She immediately looked at the mirror, she's still wearing the top that she wore yesterday. But the kiss..?? She looked up closely to her eyes and saw it's still swollen. I really did cry last night! Ommo~my mind is still in a mess! 
 
Krystal changed her clothes and washed her face quickly. She just pony-tailed her face so that she'll looks neat. She didn't put make up but she put a light foundation so that her swollen eyes wouldn't be too noticeable.
 
When she arrived at the dining room, everyone is already eating. Actually, it's already a bit noisy. She's hearing Luna's laughter and Taemin's teasing all over the room. They are sitting on the different side of the room. Luna, Sulli and Taemin are on the living room eating while watching. Key and Amber are playing PSP. 
 
What a nice morning! She said sarcastically. Krystal wanted to rest for the whole day because she's too tired emotionally and physically. She didn't wanted to face Minho first, she's still confused with what's happening to both of them.
 
Victoria popped up infront of her. "Soojung-ah, are you not eating breakfast?" Victoria asked her, as usual, the mom-type in their group. "C'mon, let's eat. I'm waiting for you." 
 
"Vic-omma is still the best!" Krystal hugged Victoria sweetly. "I'm starving!" She whispered on Victoria's ear.
 
Victoria handed over the plate to Krystal and they ate together. She doesn't have the guts to find Minho at that time. She's thanking him for not appearing on her sight. She ate peacefully and talked to Victoria and Onew.
 
Look at these two! Acting all sweet and that. 
 
"Vic, try this! I cooked it!" Onew tried to fed Victoria. 
 
Victoria stared at the food first. "Is that non-toxic?" Victoria teased Onew. He acted angry and stands up, but Victoria grabbed and hugged his arms. "Arasso.. arasso, i'll eat it! I'm just kidding!" 
 
Krystal just laughed silently at those too. Teeee, soo cheesy! But she's really happy for those two. They are the ones who's secretly dating, well not between the members but in the media and their agency.
 
I really envy them.. Victoria-unnie deserves happiness and I support her for that.
 
"You done?" All of a sudden, Krystal heard this deep voice asking her and puts his hands on her shoulder. Even though she didn't turn around to look who is it, she knows it's Minho. Krystal can't help to sigh. She felt a sudden awkwardness.
 
Fortunately, Victoria and Onew are too busy with each other to notice her.
 
Minho sits infront of her. "Whaaat?" Krystal asked him with her eyes widened.
 
"Nothing! Will I be arrested for sitting here?" Minho said comically. 
 
"Why are you guys here?" Krystal whispered at him. 
 
"Because it's our rest day! And the members wanted to spend it with you guys! Yesterday, you are on our place so this time, we went to yours." He explained casually. 
 
"Aigoooo~" Krystal sighed again and Minho noticed that.
 
"Why are you sighing? Are you annoyed to see me?" Minho asked.
 
"No-no, of course not! It's just.. nothing." I'm too scared too see you after what happened last night! But here you are, acting normal! Like nothing happened! You're really confusing the hella out of me!!!! She cannot say it directly to him.
 
"Hey guys! Let's now watch a movie since Soojung looks like she's done eating." Jonghyun shouted at them.
 
"What movie oppa?" Krystal asked.
 
"Luna wanted to watch this, He's Just Not That Into You." Jonghyun's voice is like teasing Luna's cheesiness.
 
"Oppa! It's interesting! Don't tease me! If i know, you wanted to watch this too!" Luna said.
 
"C'mon!" Minho grabs her hands and they went together in the living room. He's holding my hands! She tried to take her hands away because the other members might see. 
 
"Oppa!" Krystal struggled but the way Minho's holding her hands is firm. 
 
Don't worry, they won't notice it. They're too busy! Minho mouthed her. 
 
They sat at the side because the sofa is too full with Onew, Victoria, Key and Amber sitting. Sulli and Taemin are on the floor. Luna is seating on the one-seater sofa while Jonghyun is leaning on Luna's legs.
 
"Where will we sit now?" Minho asked Krystal. "Oh!" Suddenly, Minho got an idea.
 
He went to get something. He pulled a small table and place it a bit further to where they the others are. Just stay with me for now, Soojung-ah.. I can't do what I wanted to do now.. I want to hug you so badly! Minho thought. 
 
"Here, lean on this." Minho guided her. 
 
Krystal didn't say anything. She just followed what Minho told her to do.
 
The movie now started and looks interesting since everyone is quiet and focused on the screen. Krystal is also focused on watching.
 
But at the middle of the movie, some kissing scenes are shown and it makes Krystal awkward. That moment, what happened last night came flashing on her mind which makes her feel uncomfortable since Minho is just beside her.
 
"Are you still watching? Look at the screen." Minho whispered on her ears. His breath is so hot which makes her shiver.
 
Krystal is more surprised when she felt Minho arms are on her waist and held her hands which is on the opposite side. Krystal is too shocked to react.
 
Minho wanted to hold hands with Krystal. That's how he wanted to show his affection to her. He whispered on her ears again.
 
"Yaaah.." He whispered softly, when Krystal turn around Minho suddenly kissed gave a peck on her lips.
 
Krystal's face showed her shockness to what Minho did and frowned.
 
Watching this movie and being with you like this is really interesting. Not the movie, but you Soojung.. I can't concentrate watching when you're this close to me.. Minho said on his mind.
------------------------------------
 
(Krystal's POV)
 
The days continued with our relationship like that secretly holding hands and planting small kisses. I'm so happy and delighted, but still, at the end of the day, I can't help but think if this will last. I'm enjoying it and I don't want to say something to Minho oppa because he might waver.
 
What should I do? I just wanted Minho oppa and i'll be contented but something's off. He's not answering calls infront of me. I'm always the one who's texting him first. But when we're together, he's the one who initiates skinship. 
 
Is he just playing with me?
 
That day is the last day for their practice for the collaboration performance. The performance is scheduled next week. They have to do promotions and such that's why there will no time for practice. 
 
"Alright guys? Do we understand each other? You need to do well since this is your last practice. I'm glad that all of you improved and perfected the dance steps. Just polish it and everything will be okay." The manager of SHINee said to them.
 
They all went to their respective places inside the studio and started to practice again.
 
"Are you nervous about the performance?" Minho asked her casually.
 
"Uhm, not really. I'm just scared of your fans. I think they don't like me being paired up with you." She answered truthfully.
 
I had been receiving hate mails since the dream team. What more if we announce that we're officially dating? Will I receive a death threat then?
 
"Don't be like that. It's just work, they'll understand it." He consoled her. "Just don't get too worked up on that and just focus on the dance, alright? We should let our fans see that our collaboration is the best!" Minho's competitiveness is starting to show.
 
Krystal chuckled. "Alright then, so should we start practising now, Minho oppa?" 
 
Minho lift his hands. "So, can I take this dance?" Minho said with an amazing style.
 
You're killing me in happiness Minho oppa! 
 
"Of course, you may!" She said while laughing.
 
Minho snapped his fingers and then the music starts. They danced with their hearts and just enjoyed every step. She felt like there's no one around, it's just the two of them. Their hearts are connected through this dance and music.
 
How I wish the clock would stop at this moment.. Even just for a while..
 
They didn't notice that everyone stopped practicing and are watching them. After the dance, everyone clapped loudly and cheered them.
 
(Author's POV)
 
"Whoa! You look like a couple on that dance! I guess it'll be really an amazing performance!" Key exclaimed his thoughts.
 
"I agree! Ommo~we should practice harder Jjong!" Victoria's voice is a bit worried.
 
"Let's go to practice now Onew oppa! We need to beat them. Kekeke!" Luna said to Onew. "I'll just borrow your Onew for a while Vic-omma!" Luna then pulled Onew.
 
"I'll just go to the restroom." Krystal excused herself.
 
While Krystal is gone, everyone is bantering on Minho. 
 
"Yaaaah! Minho-yah is daebak! Soo, are you on good terms now with Soojung? You look compatible while dancing.. and even you can't even take your eyes off her! Whoooaaa!" Key tickled Minho's waist.
 
"Aheeemm.. Are you lining up next to Victoria-unnie and Jinki-oppa?" Sulli joined the teasing.
 
Minho can't help but smile. These guys are crazy! Minho said to himself. 
 
"Look at Minho-hyung! He can't help smiling! Love is in the air!!!!" Taemin also .
 
"Yaah, stop it!" Minho said while laughing. 
 
Key walks towards him and puts his arms around his shoulders. "Is it official Minho-yah?" Key asked Minho seriously.
 
All the others are now waiting for his answer. Ugh, this is pressuring me! 
 
"Hey, c'mon.. It's just dancing! There's nothing personal!" Minho said. He didn't think of his answer, it just came right away from his mouth.
 
He noticed that the girls' eyes widened and heard them groaning as a sign of disappointment.
 
Key stared at him. "But.. you always hang around with Soojung now, and yet.. nothing? Are you sure? Be honest with me. Do you like her?" Again, everyone's eyes are all on him now waiting for his answer.
 
What's this? Is this some kind of interrogation?! I really hate these kinds of situation! UGHH! Minho groaned.
 
Minho raised his hands. "I SWEAR! There's nothing going on between me and Soojung." Minho declared flatly.
 
"But then, what is Soojung to you?" Victoria can't help but ask Minho.
 
"We all know that Soojung liked you for a long time, we even adviced her to date Junho but she said she'll spare some time to think of it. My poor Soojungie." Luna added.
 
The boys this time has the same expression, wide-eyed and shocked about the sudden mentioning of Junho's name.
 
"What? Junho and Soojung?!" Onew expressed his shockness. "Why didn't you tell me about that?" Onew whispered at Victoria's ears. Stop it! Victoria mouthed Onew.
 
To think about it? So she's really considering dating Junho? Minho thought.
 
"Soojung is like a dongsaeng to me. A real dongsaeng." Minho emphasized the word real. Minho's phone suddenly rings, he looked at the screen and saw Yuri's name.
 
"See?" He showed it to everyone. Good, now you guys shut up. He went outside to answer the phone.
----------------------------------
 
On the other hand, Krystal heard everything. She's about to go inside the studio again when she heard that it's quiet. She became curious and opened the door slightly. She saw Key's arms are around Minho and everyone is looking at Minho.
 
Is there something happening? 
 
She didn't come inside and just waited when she heard Minho said that there's nothing going on between them. 
 
After everything.. I'm nothing? Just a dongsaeng? Is that really your true colors Minho oppa? You're just playing with me, you jerk! 
 
Tears are already forming around Krystal's eyes and starting to flow. When Minho's about to leave the room, she immediately went back to the restroom and hide. 
 
I really hate you! You're a jerk! You want to play with me? Huh, let's see and i'll play along with your stupid game! 
 
Krystal decided to go back when she heard Minho's voice.
---------------------------------
 
"Yes noona?" Minho answered.
 
"I received the news about your upcoming collab performance! I know i'm late, but I want to say goodluck!" Yuri's voice is as cheerful as ever which made him smile.
 
"Thank you noona, and no, you're not late." Minho chuckled.
 
"Uhmm, noona? Can we meet tonight? If you're free, I have something to tell you." Minho asked Yuri seriously.
 
"Yaah, you sound so serious! Wait, let me check.. Yes I am, great! We'll meet where we usually meet, alright?" She answered.
 
"Alright noona, take care.. okay?" Minho said.
 
He heard Yuri laughed. "You too! And Minho-yah?" Yuri paused.
 
"Why?" 
 
"I love you.. Bye!" Yuri blurted out and hangs up suddenly. 
 
Yuri-noona? Did she said she loves me?
 
 
A/N: My readers, sorry for the late update! And I made this a long chapter to make up my late update. Hope you guys like it! :D
The next chapter will be my last chapter, I GUESS? Haha~LOL.
 
Please comment! I would love to hear it! :D
Also, kindly answer my poll if you wouldn't mind. :D