You're my Juliette. Forever!~♥

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

 
 
(Krystal's POV)
 
"Minho oppa!" Krystal suddenly appeared in front of Minho.
 
"Ommo! You startled me!" Minho who looked shocked, said to Krystal.
 
Oh, really? Why? Because you're doing something behind my back? But.. do we have that kind of relationship? For me to demand like this? But we kissed several times! Does he do that to Yuri unnie too? Ommo ommo. This can't be! Krystal said to her thoughts.
 
"Yah! Did you hear me? Soojung-ah?" Minho held her arms and tried to get her attention.
 
"Huh? What did you said?" Aigoo aigoo! Focus Soojung-ah! Don't let him show your weak side! He saw it many times before, be strong! "Sorry, I was thinking something. Let's go back inside." Krystal said to him.
 
Minho just shrugged his shoulders and went back inside together with her. But before Minho opens the door, she stopped him.
 
"Why?" Minho asked her.
 
"I'll go inside first, then count 1 up to 100 before coming inside. Alright?" Krystal said casually.
 
He didn't respond first. "But why? We'll just together go inside normally. What's the problem with that?"
 
Tsch, if they'd ask you again it will only make me a fool.
 
He brings his hands on her waist and guided her inside the room.
 
"But.." Krystal didn't finish her sentence because she was distracted by the placing on his hands to her waist. Minho oppa.. you're really torturing me.. I still can't resist you!
 
Minho opened the door, she's really nervous because he's still not removing his hands. Fortunately, no one is looking because they are busy practicing.
 
"See? You worry to much!" Minho lightly pinched her nose.
 
I don't know what to say. I was completely taken aback by you oppa. I didn't expect you to do this.. I just heard earlier that you're looking at me just like a dongsaeng, a little sister. Right? Ugh, you're such a player!
 
"Hmm.. you've become quiet, huh? Are you tired? Should we stop practicing now?"Minho showed his concern for her.
 
"No, i'm okay oppa. C'mon, let's practice now!" She said in a highly energetic tone which made Minho smile.
 
"That's my girl." Minho chuckled.
 
Your.... girl? Krystal thought. She can't help but squeal.
-----------------
 
That night, Krystal can't keep herself calm knowing that Minho will meet Yuri.
 
But what will I do? I don't want to be looking dumbfounded there. Krystal thought. Eeeeh, whatever!
 
Krystal dialed Minho's number. Oh my God, it's ringing! What will I say?
 
"Hello?" The voice on the other line said.
 
"Hmmm.. o - oppa?" Krystal said.
 
"Soojung-ah? Why? Is there something?" Minho answered with a lively voice.
 
"Ahhh.." Speak up, Jung Soojung!
 
"I know!" Minho said abruptly.
 
"Wh-what?"
 
"Missed me already?" Minho said followed by a sweet chuckle.
 
If you're like this, I can't promise myself not to give in. Krystal said to herself. "Oppa! No.. I just want to ask if you're free tonight? Hmm.. I want to be with you.." Way to go Soojung!
 
Minho didn't answer right away. Krystal heard that he took a deep breath. "You see---"
 
"Let's have dinner together! I know a place!" Krystal interrupted him.
 
She's afraid that he might turn her down. This is the last time I'll let my pride be drowned just because of you Minho oppa. If you'll say you don't want me.. i'll let you go. I can't bear to see myself distressed just because of you.
 
Minho exhaled. "Alright, just go to this place by around 8PM. See you there, okay?"Minho said goodbye and hangs up.
 
"Otteuke?!!" Krystal panicked. She never thought that it would be easy convincing him to spend time with her especially not work related. Then, is it supposed to be our first date?!
 
Krystal went straight ahead to her parents' house because all of her clothes are there. Lucky, her parents are not around so she can freely doll herself up without someone interrogating her. But before she entered her room, she bumped with her sister.
 
"Soojung-ah! I miss you!" Jessica hugged her.
 
"Unnie! It's been a long time since we saw each other at home. Are you going somewhere?" Krystal asked. She noticed that her sister's outfit is like a getup for a nightout.
 
"Oh, i'm just meeting a few friends tonight. Why are you here? Mom's not here, I think she'll be doing some shopping to buy new clothes." Jessica said to her.
 
"I'll just get some clothes. I'll go up now, see you later unnie!" Krystal kissed Jessica's cheek and went straight ahead to her room.
 
She ambushed her closet and choose what's the best outfit she can wear for their date tonight.
 
Should I wear a dress? No, just a simple casual wear will do. I don't want to look overrated just for the date.
 
She finally decided to wear a casual wear. Not so eye-catching. It will be hard if she got noticed by anyone.
 
"I'm excited! What time is it? Oh, it's 7:30! I need to hurry up!" Krystal blurted out.
 
She went out with some few guys too, but no one ever made her feel this way. Only Minho.
-------------------------
 
(Minho's POV)
 
After the practice, Minho went home straightly. He need to relax. It's been an exhausting day for him. He didn't know why.
 
Is it because of Yuri noona's confession?
 
Yes, it's a confession. They have been going out for a while but he thought that all along, Yuri has been looking at him just a little brother.
 
It's the first time I heard Yuri noona said that to me. I can't think straight.
 
Then one second, he thought of Krystal.
 
Indeed, i'm mesmerized by her. I'll just make a fool out of me if I will deny it again. I have been trying to prevent myself from falling to her but my heart won't just follow me. I finally gave in, she's making me crazy.. Yuri noona never made me feel this way. For a while, Soojung made me realize what Yuri noona is to me.. Maybe i'm just too fond of Yuri noona that I had mistaken that fondness into liking her.
 
Ahhh! Minho babo!
 
His phone suddenly rings. He saw the Soojung's name and automatically, he smiled.
 
She really has a good timing while i'm thinking of her.
 
"Hello?" He said to the other line.
 
"Hmmm.. o - oppa?" Krystal answered, stammering.
 
"Soojung-ah? Why? Is there something?" He answered back making his voice lively.
 
"Ahhh.." Krystal said.
 
What's with her? Or does she just wants to talk to me? Keke.. silly girl! Minho thought.
 
"I know!" Minho said abruptly.
 
"Wh-what?" Krystal stammered again. So, you really miss me that much?
 
"Missed me already?" He chuckled.
 
"Oppa! No.. I just want to ask if you're free tonight? Hmm.. I want to be with you.."
 
But I can't tonight.. I will meet with Yuri noona.. But why do I feel guilty?! He can't answer right away. He took a deep breath and tries to tell her that.
 
"You see---"
 
"Let's have dinner together! I know a place!" Krystal interrupted him.
 
I have no choice then.. But it's still a good opportunity..
 
Minho exhaled. "Alright, just go to this place by around 8PM. See you there, okay?"He hangs up.
 
Tonight, my frustrations will come to an end. Finally.. I'll wrap all up before 8 since i'll meet Yuri noona there at 7:30.
 
He washed up and quickly dressed up. He would not want to be late for their 'last' meeting with Yuri.
--------------------
 
Minho came at the place where he usually meet Yuri. It's near their agency's building but the place is in a secluded area that it's not often frequented by customers.
 
That time, he arrived earlier again than Yuri. Am I ready for this? Fighting Choi Minho!
 
He chose a place wherein there's 4 chairs.
 
After several minutes, someone held his shoulders. He looked up to see who that is and he saw Yuri, smiling sweetly at him.
 
"Oh, noona! You came early! It's not even the time we agreed on." Minho said welcomingly. He stands up and pulled the chair on his opposite direction for Yuri to sit on.
 
Yuri smiled. "Thank you Minho-ah.."
 
"No problem noona!" Minho said.
 
"So, what do you want to talk about that you even wanted to meet me?" Yuri said grinning.
 
"Let's talk about that later, you want some wine first?" Acting like a complete gentleman, he called the waiter and asked what would wine they recommend to them.
 
"For a date? You should try our best seller." The waiter said.
 
Minho just smiled. "Alright then."
 
He looked back at Yuri.
 
"How are you noona these days?" Minho started the conversation.
 
"It's a little bit tiring.. But thank God, we've already finished promoting Hoot. So we have less music shows to attend to now." Yuri answered casually. "How about you?"
 
"Well, i'm pretty good. I'm enjoying my schedules for now. Also, me and my members are helping f(x)'s for their comeback." Minho answered.
 
"Oh yes, the collab dance is also a part of their comeback right? I'm happy for them. I hope they'll be successful on their comeback." Yuri said.
 
"Of course they'll be successful!" Minho said.
 
That time, the wine that they ordered just came. The waiter poured both of them and they cheered.
 
He looked at his watch and noticed it's almost 8PM. It's time.. I hope she won't be arriving late..
 
"Uhmm.. noona.. I need to tell you something.." Minho stated giving out his serious look.
 
"Ohh.. you're making me nervous.. Is it about what I told you earlier?" Yuri asked him.
 
"No.. it's about me and Soojung." Minho answered and took a quick look on Yuri. He noticed the sudden change on her expression.
 
"Uhm, you see.. I like Krystal.. We're still not going steady but I intend to let her know how much I like her.." Minho said gently. He didn't want to upset Yuri.
 
"WHAT? But what about me? I thought we had this understanding between the two of us?" Yuri's voice suddenly raised.
 
Minho held Yuri's hands. "Noona, we both know that I was the only one who liked you for all this time."
 
"But, i learned to like you now.." Yuri said.
 
"Noona.. don't make it hard for me.. I've always liked you, and you know that.. But it all changed since I got to know Soojung. I promised myself not to like her, but it didn't go well.. Now, i'm completely drawn to her and I can't make myself stop thinking about her." Minho said sincerely.
 
Yuri is just looking at him.
 
"Sorry noona.. I'll always be here for you if you need an advice coming from your dongsaeng, alright?" Minho said smiling.
 
But out of the blue, Yuri stands up reached Minho's face towards the table. She kissed him passionately, trying to get a response from him. But none.
 
He just stay put there, looking shocked. Eventually, Yuri was the one who stopped the kiss.
 
"Hmm, n-noo-noona.." Minho stammered, still not getting over from what happened.
 
"Don't.. I understand. Well, Soojung is a nice girl and I think you both fit each other. But.. I think you should chase after her. She just saw us kissing and she might misunderstand." Yuri said honestly which made Minho startled.
 
"I'm sorry Minho-yah.. Go now.. This is my way of letting you go.. So go, before I change my mind." Yuri forced a smile and at that instant, Minho ran away to chase her Soojung.
-----------------
 
(Author's POV)
 
Krystal ran away at that instant. She just saw those two kissing and she can't take it anymore.
 
This can't be happening! I hate you Choi Minho! I HATE YOU!
 
Krystal just continued to run, nowhere to go. She's not in her clear state of mind right now. She's very excited to meet Minho when the one who welcomed her is the scene of Yuri and him kissing.
 
Tears are continuing to fall from Krystal's eyes. You are really a jerk! I thought you changed but still, i'm just hoping for nothing! Goodbye Minho oppa....
 
"SOOJUNG-AH!"
 
She heard someone calling her but she just continued to run. She felt dizzy from all the emotions that she's experiencing right now.
 
My first love will also be my first heartache.. It haven't even started yet..
 
"JUNG SOOJUNG! STOP AT THIS INSTANT!"
 
Krystal heard Minho's voice, shouting at her. She looked behind her and saw Minho running towards her direction.
 
"Soojung-ah.. let me explain.." Minho said while still catching up his breath.
 
"What is there to explain oppa? I saw everything clearly. Just stop." Krystal said while crying hardly. She can't even utter the words clearly because of her sobbing.
 
"Soojung-ah.. Listen to me first!" Minho said authoritatively.
 
Krystal turned her back around at him and continued to sob.
 
Minho grabbed Krystal's arms and hugged her tightly. "Please stop crying.. I don't want to see you cry.."
 
"Oppa.. Stop playing with me. I know you've liked Yuri unnie all along and you're just tricking me.." Krystal said with a great intense. She looked straight at Minho's eyes.
 
I'm not scared anymore.. I'm ready to face anything that you'll be saying to me.
 
"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!?" Minho started to raise his voice.
 
"WHY?! Are you feeling the guilt now Minho oppa? Am I playing along well too?"Krystal challengingly answered him.
 
Minho looks frustrated. He didn't answer at all.
 
"Why you can't answer me now?! I'm telling the truth right?! You're just a player! You're a jerk! You're------"
 
Minho crashed his lips onto hers. But it's not a passionate kiss. The kiss is rough, it's more of a punishment kiss. The kiss is hard and she can't even breathe. She tried to get away from him but it is no use. Minho is holding her strongly that she can't even move an inch.
 
She felt weak in her knees. Even though the kiss is punishing, she can't herself but to kiss him back. Then.. the way of Minho's kissing changed. It become more soft, passionate and gentle. He delved his tongue inside and he heard Krystal moaned.
 
"Oppa..."
 
They let go because they needed air to breathe. Minho puts his forehead onto Krystal's forehead.
 
"Can you understand me now? You make me go crazy.. With your eyes, your smile, your lips.. everything.. Now you're saying that i'm just fooling you?!" He looked at her intently. "How offending! I love you.. Soojung-ah, i love you.."
 
Krystal was speechless. She was too stunned about what's happening. She felt like she's in cloud 9.
 
"But.. Yuri unnie.. I saw you.." Krystal managed to say.
 
"Silly, you didn't even asked what happened!" Minho held her hands. "I was just talking about you.. I'm telling her that I like you and I want to date you properly.. Yuri noona just lost control of herself, maybe it's too sudden.. That's why she kissed me. But I didn't kiss her back!" Minho defended himself.
 
Krystal looked at him suspiciously.
 
"Yaaah, i'm telling the truth! Don't you still believe me?!" Minho said to Krystal.
 
"But you even said to my members that i'm just like a little sister to you. Right? You can't deny it! I heard it!" Krystal firmly said back to him.
 
What's your alibi now? Caught you!
 
"That's..." Minho was stuttering.
 
"What now? See?" Krystal walked away.
 
"Wait!" Minho chased her again.
 
"I just don't like how they tease me to you. If ever i'll confess my feelings, it will be because i'm madly inlove with you.. like now.. not because they have just teased me. Understand? I want to make it official first, so we can brag about us to the others." Minho explained to her.
 
Krystal is just looking at him. He has a point. She also wanted to make it official first before announcing anything.
 
"But it just sounded so real.." Krystal said to him.
 
Minho cupped her face. "Soojung-ah.. Just believe in the words i'm going to tell you. It's always been you.. Ever since you walked right infront of me wearing that white dress with your long and curly hair, you already caught my heart. From that day, i know, you're the one for me. It's just, I don't want to accept it. But.. I can't do that now. I love you." Minho then cupped her face in his hands and drew her towards him. Then he kissed her lightly on the lips.
 
"I love you Soojung-ah.. Will you be my Juliette? Forever?" Minho kneeled infront of her.
 
"Oppa! It's too cheesy! BUT YES!" Krystal hugged Minho and gave him a long passionate kiss.
-------------------------
 
This is the day of their performance.
 
"Guys, we can do this! Fighting!" Victoria cheered up her tensed members.
 
"FIGHTING!" They answered in chorus.
 
"If we succeed this time, our comeback will surely be a hit!" Luna exclaimed excitedly.
 
"Of course! And i'm excited to that! It's been a long time since we performed together on stage." Amber said to all of them.
 
"Aaaawww.." Everyone was touched and they hugged each other.
 
"Are you guys ready?" Onew knocked at their dressing room.
 
Victoria walks towards Onew and hugged him. "I'm so nervous Jinki-ah!"
 
"Yah, don't be. You'll do good! I'm sure! Jjong is very reliable." Onew said to her.
 
Then the members of SHINee walks inside f(x)'s dressing room.
 
"Gather around, Minho said he'll be announcing something to us." Key announced to all of them and they obediently followed.
 
"What is it?" Krystal asked Minho.
 
Minho didn't answer, instead he just smiled and stood up infront of everyone.
 
"Guys, first I want to say goodluck to all of us." Minho started.
 
"Yah, is this some kind of speech?" Jonghyun interrupted him.
 
Key hits him on his neck. "Be quiet!"
 
"Alright, so.. I just want to say that i'm in love with Soojung and I want her members to ask if they'd approve of me dating her.." Minho looking tensed, said that with all his might.
 
"YAAAAH! What's this all about?!" Onew said.
 
"I thought you don't like her!?" Sulli asked him.
 
He heard many of them asking questions. It seems that all of them are shocked by his announcement.
 
"Soojung-ah, is he telling the truth? Since when did this start?" Luna asked her.
 
"Just.. recently.." Krystal answered looking at the floor.
 
"Wait, I just want to say that if Soojung is happy, then i'll support her. But.. if you make our maknae cry, you can see your death coming!" Victoria said firmly.
 
"Yes of course noona!" Minho answered with a bright expression.
 
The others agreed with what Victoria said.
 
"Soojung-ah.. come here.." Minho called her.
 
Everybody is teasing them.
 
"Yahh, stay quiet guys. Nobody should hear us. You know! Dating is prohibited."Onew winked at them and puts his arms around Victoria's shoulder.
 
Soojung stands up and walks towards him.
 
"What now?" Krystal said embarrassed tone.
 
Minho is getting something on his pocket. A ring. Couple ring.
 
"Jung Soojung.. You will always be my Juliette.." He whispered at her ear and he wore the ring onto her finger.
 
Krystal was mesmerized. She's just too happy at that moment.
 
"Oppa.." Krystal said to him.
 
Minho then kissed her cheek and said "Goodluck!" while smiling happily.
 
 
 
 
A/N: Yay! This is the finale for my first fanfic. I hope you guys love it! Thanks for all my readers who supported and continued reading this fanfic. :))
I'm working now on my 2nd fic (HyoHyuk) and my 3rd fic (Adam Couple). Hope you'll also read them. MINSTAL FIGHTING!~