Thinking of you.

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

 

Several days passed, both groups are busy with their own schedules. Then one day, the management of SMent decided to give all their talents a 1-week break. SNSD, SuJu, SHINee and f(x) decided to group bond and go to Jeju Island. SNSD and SuJu went to same hotel together, while SHINee and f(x) went together.
 
They both hangout together, f(x) decided to go to the hotel suite of SHINee. Luna pressed the doorbell. Taemin opened the door.
 
TAEMIN: Oh, Luna noona! Why are you guys here? 
LUNA: Taemin-ah, where are the others?
TAEMIN: In their rooms, resting. Come inside!
VICTORIA: Maknae-ah, sooo cute! Victoria squeezed Taemin's cheeks.
 
They all went inside and find their respective places. Luna and Krystal sat beside Jonghyun who's 
watching tv. Victoria joined Onew who's surfing the net. Sulli, Amber, Taemin and Key are playing 
cards.
 
KRYSTAL: Where's Minho oppa?
ONEW: Ah, he said that Yuri invited him to join them, since Minho is their favorite. Ugh, Minho's 
really famous. I'm envious! Victoria suddenly pinched his arms and glared a deadly look.
ONEW: Just kidding! He whispered at Victoria's ears.
Tsh, everyone really likes Minho oppa. What am i going to do? Krystal uttered to herself.
 
LUNA: Yah Krys, come with me for a sec.
KRYSTAL: Why?
 
Luna just winked at her, they went outside for a moment.
 
LUNA: You're jealous right? I know that Minho oppa likes Yuri noona.
KRYSTAL: Yes i know that. Uhhh! Maybe im not really Minho oppa's type. There's really no choice. 
Maybe I should just forget him.
LUNA: There is!
KRYSTAL: How?
 
Luna held her hands, "CONFESS to him." 
 
Krystal didn't have a chance to answer when her phone suddenly rings.
-------------------------------------------
(Minho's POV)
 
Thank god Yuri noona invited me. Ever since that happened with Krystal, I always feel distracted. Why is that? I'm so annoyed whenever i see her. Minho! Stop thinking about her, Yuri noona is here, you like her right? So just focus on her.
 
They are on a souvenir shop and the noona's are excitedly looking and fitting clothes. Jessica noona 
 
comes over to him.
 
JESSICA: Minho-ah, i gotta ask you something.
MINHO: What's that noona?
JESSICA: Is Minstal real? Don't lie to me. Jessica crossed her arms and looks intently at him.
MINHO: Noona! N-no, there's nothing, uhm, real. The fans are just making that up since the Dream Team. Minho answered, not looking directly at Jessica's eyes.
JESSICA: Be sure uh, if I hear something. You better be the first to tell me. I think SooJung likes you, now, don't play with her.
MINHO: Sica noona! You know I like Yuri noona. Minho managed to grin.
JESSICA: Alright, well, goodluck!
 
They went to a certain restaurant to eat, several fans came up wanting to take pictures and 
autographs. But, something really caught his attention.
 
Is that Krystal? No, it can't be.
 
He saw the girl, walking together with Taecyon. The two are about to leave the restaurant. NO! It's 
really Krystal! What's going on between them? And why is Taecyon here? Are they secretly dating?
 
Taecyon's arms are wrapped around Krystal's waist and looks like they are discreetly meeting. With 
disguise all over them.
 
When they are eating, Minho hardly touched his meal.
 
YURI: Is there something wrong?
MINHO: Ah, nothing Yuri noona. It's just i'm overwhelmed you've invited me. It was supposed to be your bonding with your girls.
YURI: Ohh, it's alright! Well the girls wanted to meet you too, so that's why. We hope that we didn't interrupt you with something. All eyes are on him.
Minho waved his hands. 
MINHO: No no, it's okay really!
 
---------------------------------------------------
The next day, the group decided to go to the beach.
 
JONGHYUN: Yah Minho! It's your turn to shower!
 
Minho lazily went straight to the bathroom. He washed his face first but all of a sudden, the reflection on the mirror was Krystal and him. Flashbacking on what happened earlier on Krystal's room. 
 
"Why am i still thinking of her?! You're just with Yuri noona yesterday!"
 
He can still feel her cheeks touching his cheeks and her chest....
 
He quickly opened the shower with cold water and bathe himself.
 
"Stop thinking of her! She has Taecyon!" Wait, i thought she likes me, now why is she with other guy?
 
 
A/N: Sorry if I made Minho like that on the past chapter. :) Please bear with me! My imaginations are running through me, but I still don't know how to put it on words. :D Please enjoy reading!
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D
MINSTAL FIGHTING!