Look at me.

It's always been you, MY JULIETTE..

 

-------------------------------------------
 
"Guys, here's Krystal, our Juliette. Kekeke! This is Taemin, our maknae, Jonghyun, Key and 
 
Minho." Onew's introduction of his fellow members SHINee to Krystal.
 
"Ya! Jessica's dongsaeng? Annyeong!" Jonghyun welcomed her with a wide smile on his face.
 
"Yea, that's right!" Krystal answered with a smile too.
 
I'm always Jessica's sister, Krystal. Right.
 
MinHo came forward and looked at her from head to foot, slowly. She felt uneasy because 
 
this is the first time someone did that upfront to her.
 
The nerve of this guy!
 
"Krystal, right? How old are you?" Minho asked out of the blue.
 
"I'm 16." She answered shortly.
 
"I see, so do you remember our names accurately? You should have! Haha!" MinHo said while 
 
pointing out his fellow members.
 
"I think so, Minho oppa, right? He's Jonghyun oppa, Key oppa, Onew oppa, the one who 
 
introduced me to you and your maknae, Taemin whose also the same age as me." She answered 
 
with confidence.
 
She heard everyones laughing, when someone knocked at the door and told them that the 
 
shoot will start already.
 
 
-------------------------------
(MinHo's POV)
Oh, I remember. She's the one who bumped at me last time. No wonder, she looks ordinary. Hair in ponytails, wearing loose t-shirt and denim pants, very ordinary. She's really different from Jessica noona.
 
The director told us to do several things, dance again and again, change clothes from another one. 
 
"Where's Krystal? Call her now! It's her scene!" The director commanded his staff.
 
What exactly is her role in our video? She just stayed at the dressing room the whole afternoon. When suddenly, the surroundings became quiet. When he looked where his other friends are looking, it's Krystal.
 
She's wearing a white dress with her hair down. 
Ohh, she looks different. REALLY different.
 
The director is instructing something to Krystal while Krystal continue to nodded when they both looked at his direction. He suddenly turns his head away.
 
"Yah MinHo! Come over here!" The director shouted at him.
 
The director talks to the both of them, saying that the main character of Romeo and Juliette will be him and Krystal because they had more chemistry than the other members.
 
What?! Are you kidding me? Oh well, it's just work.
 
"You two stand here, slowly, you Minho will first remove your mask and then stare at Krystal like this." The director demonstrates it, looking at Krystal with longing and mysterious eyes.
 
"Then wait for my cue, you too Krystal, will remove your mask and then stare at each other. That's it."
 
"Now, ACTION!" 
 
----------------------------------------
(Krystal's POV)
 
This is not the first time he'll be looking at me like this. Ohh, i'm nervous! God help me!
 
"Goodluck." MinHo said briefly.
 
Then, MinHo's expression turned differently. When he remove the mask, his eyes, staring at her, made her feel uncomfortable.
 
"Now Krystal!" The director's cue of her removing her mask.
 
We are staring at each other, as if no one else is around and I think, it all just came naturally to me.
 
"GOOD! CUT!" 
 
 
 
A/N: Sorry for the long chapter, i'm afraid that these ideas will leave my thoughts if I'll not write it already. :D Please comment and subscribe!
 
CERTIFIED MINSTAL! :D