Chapter 8

Hybrid Café

Kris watched Tao run out and chuckled. 'God this cat is driving me crazy...' He turned back to the table and looked around carefully, to see if anyone was looking and adjusted his pants. They felt a bit tight... He picked up the scarf Tao had dropped and followed him outside. The hybrid was standing under an old oaktree on the other side of the street and looked more than a bit flustered. Kris quickly crossed it and stood in front of the younger.

"You forgot your scarf."

Tao looked into his eyes and blushed hard. 'Adorable!'

"Thanks..."

He reached out to take the scarf but Kris decided otherwise. He wrapped the scraf around Tao's neck before the other could take it and looked at him, making sure not to break the eye contact. He slung the soft, checkered fabric around the hybrid's neck twice before he loosened it a bit and tugged at it here and there to make it look fashionable and keep the man warm at the same time. The ends still in his hands he let his fingers carress the soft fabric and grinned. He decided to let his hands travel up the scarf and at the height of Tao's shoulders he gripped it tightly, the scarf and the open jacket in his hands. He smirked as Tao looked at him a bit flustered but mostly content and not scared. With a quick yank of his hands Tao stumbled forward and Kris leaned down.

"We don't want you to catch a cold, do we?", he whispered into Tao's ear and gave it a quick peck.

Tao whimpered lightly and Kris felt heat coil in his stomach. He quickly let go and stepped back. Tao was looking at him with glazed eyes and blown pupils. His lips were parted slightly and the air coming from his mouth formed quick, small clouds. Kris had to control himself hard to resist the sinful temptation to just throw the hybrid over his shoulder and carry him to his apartment's bedroom. After being sure he had himself under control he held out his open hand into Tao's direction.

"I'll walk you home."

Tao blinked a few times at the hand and then at Kris. He nodded and stood there, looking a bit dazed.

"Okay...", he whispered and started moving past Kris, ignoring the hand.

'This man...!' Kris quickly stepped forward and grabbed Tao's right hand with his left and intertwined their fingers. Before Tao could say anything he stepped closer and shoved their hands in the pocket of his coat and looked at him with a smile.

"It's cold."

Tao nodded, eyes wide and a slight blush on his cheeks.

"You're right... it is quite cold", he responded and shuffled to the right until their arms touched and smiled at Kris. "That's better."

Kris grinned and they continued walking. Tao led him and now and then he had to pull on Kris' coat to direct him down the right path. They walked slowly, both knowing that, the faster they were, the sooner they had to part. The couple continued chatting and laughing comfortably until they entered a long street with little houses and small apartment complexes.

"It's the one right there", Tao said and pointed in the direction of a small house, tucked away behind a pair of big trees with a red door and nice, big windows facing the road, red blinds next to each one of them.

"You live in a house?" Kris rose a brow and looked at Tao surprised. He wouldn't have thought that the hybrid could be able to afford a house. Especially not such a nice one and in a quiet street.

"Yeah.. It's.. a bit complicated." He smiled and Kris nodded, sensing that the man wasn't going to tell him why and they continued walking. He didn't want to make things akward and he was sure Tao had a good reason he didn't want to talk about it. He'd tell him if he wanted to.
Soon they stood in front of the door and Tao took his keys out of his coat. They looked at each other silently and Tao smiled at Kris a little akwardly. He made a gesture to the door with the hand holding his keys and shrugged his shoulders.

"I... guess I better go inside..."

Kris nodded.

"I guess..."

Tao chuckled and his eyes twinkled cutely.

"I had a really lovely time today. Thank you so much."

Kris smiled and he felt his heart grow warm.

"Me too."

Tao started fumbling with his keys and shrugged his shoulders again, avoiding the elder's eyes. Kris watched him carefully. He looked like he wanted something, but Kris wasn't sure if it was what he thought, or hoped it to be. Tao had been quite hesitant with the whole skinship stuff... He locked his eyes with Tao's dark brown ones and as he saw the slight blush on the man's cheeks and him gnawing on his bottom lip he knew he just had to do it. He took a big step forward and Tao let out a sigh as Kris cupped his cold face in his big, warm hands and pressed their lips together for a quick, soft kiss. The hybrid's eyes fluttered closed and he felt his heart stop and then race like never before. Kris pulled away slightly and leaned his forehead against Tao, looking at the boy with a heated gaze. He felt the hybrid shudder and a groan slipped past his lips. 

"Jesus, you drive me crazy...", he whispered and closed his eyes, trying to steady his wild heartbeat.

"Let me fix that", Tao whispered and Kris felt a pair of hands grip the front of his coat and the keys to Tao's house press into his chest.

Tao's soft lips laid themselves on his and Kris lifted the man's chin a bit further, making the other lean back a bit and press into Kris. He nibbled on the full bottom lip and Tao let out a sigh of relief and pleasure. Kris let his right hand slip into the soft, silky hair and held on to Tao, pulling him in further to deepen the kiss. He turned the man around and with a step forward he pinned him against the door to his house. Tao whimpered softly and gripped Kris' coat harder. He opened his lips willingly and Kris didn't let a second pass before he let his tongue slip into the man's hot cavern. He explored Tao's mouth and felt himself go dizzy at the sweet taste. Tao pushed his tongue against Kris' and the man groaned as he felt the rough texture of the muscle against his. 'Cat's tongue...' Their tongues pushed and turned, making both of them shiver and long for more, more, just more. Kris' hand wandered to Tao's ear and the man broke the kiss to let out a hiss of pleasure as Kris' fingers massaged the base of the sensitive organ.

"... Kris, please!"

The man chuckled and leaned back a bit to look at Tao with half lidded eyes. Tao's cheeks were red, eyes glistening and the hair on his tail stood off in every direction, the appendage as straight as a stick. He was panting hard and Kris had to close his eyes for a few seconds to try and regain his self-control. He lifted his hand and took the keys out of Tao's hold.

"Which one?"

Tao smirked and took the keys back. He turned and opened the door quickly. Kris pushed the door open and pressed against Tao to get him to move inside. He hissed as the man jerked back his hips and ground his soft, full into his groin. His immediatly turned painfully hard and he felt his self-control crumble. He heard a chuckle and as quick as a cat Tao moved inside, pulling Kris with him and slamming the door closed behind him. He threw the key on a small shelf standing in the hallway and pulled Kris further. He opened a white door and walked into the living room with Kris wrist in a thight hold. The man didn't have any time to look at his surroundings as Tao immediately pushed him towards the sofa and he fell onto it. Tao sat down on top of his thighs and straddled him. Kris sat there, back pressed into the back rest of the dark brown leather sofa and stared at Tao, a bit surprised at the other's strength.

"Wow", he chuckled and Tao grinned before his eyes locked on Kris' lips.

"Kiss me", he whispered and leaned closer, hands resting on Kris' broad shoulders, locking their eyes together.

Kris cursed under his breath and quickly slipped a hand to the back of Tao's neck and pulled him towards him, crashing their lips together for a hot, passionate kiss.