Chapter 10

Hybrid Café

Kris massaged Tao's scalp softly and the man sighed. They had moved, so that Tao was lying on the floor, head in Kris' lap, after he had given Tao the pill and now Kris was kneeling on the floor. He didn't know a lot about hybrids, or at least not cat hybrids, but he knew enough to know that Tao was in a uncomfortable situation right now. He was definitely in heat. He wondered how Tao didn't notice earlier but of course he wasn't a hybrid so he didn't know what it felt like. The only thing he new was that it was painful if you didn't have a mate. He had heard enough about it from his friend from work, Chanyeol, before the dog hybrid had found his mate Baekhyun. And with that, other information he had never asked for and didn't like to remember...

"You okay?"

Tao opened his eyes and nodded. He looked a bit dazed and was still breathing irregularly. He felt so hot. The pain had gone away, only a soft throbbing in his head now and then. His stomach though... He groaned as Kris let his fingers graze along his ears and he slowly sat up. He felt his body shudder as Kris rubbed his back between his shoulders and bit back a moan. He curled his tail around his torso to keep it from wrapping around Kris' arm or do anything stupid. 'He's gotta go...'

"I- You..."

Kris sighed deep and stood up, pulling Tao with him. He pressed a soft kiss to the man's forehead and smiled at him. The older knew exactly what Tao wanted to say, judging from his akward facial expression as he tried to hide the arousal and pain.

"Gotta go?", he asked, brows furrowed and looking a bit displeased.

Kris didn't want to leave Tao like this. He looked so... riled up. But he knew that they both weren't ready for what would come if he stayed. Or at least Tao wasn't, not yet. But he sure as hell didn't make it easy for Kris. The sight of a , panting and blushing Tao before him making him imagine all kinds of things. Tao felt his heart clench at the thought of seeing Kris leave. He wanted to keep Kris here, pull him towards the bedroom, or the sofa at least, and make him stay. But he couldn't. Not in this state. Not now, not yet. 'Don't go...'

"Yeah... I-"

"Think it's better that way", Kris finished his sentence and sighed again.

Tao bit his lip and looked down. He blushed and turned to look into the kitchen as his eyes registered the bulge in Kris' pants. 'He's still hard...' Kris chuckled at the other's embarrassement and took a deep breath before he tousled Tao's hair and ignored the soft gasp coming from the younger's mouth. He turned and went to pick up his coat and his shoes. He sat down on the sofa and tried to will down his painful as he put on his shoes. Tao just stood there, fumbling with the hem of his pullover and his tail swayed back and forth uncomfortably.

"Kris...", he started, but didn't continue.

The older smiled again and stood up.

"It's okay kitten. I- I think it's better that way too... and I understand. Don't worry about it, okay?"

Tao nodded and felt a bit relieved as he saw how serious Kris looked. He still felt bad though. For Kris and himself... He blushed a bit after realising what Kris had called him and the man grinned. Kris put on his coat and shrugged his shoulders. They both walked to the hallway and Kris opened the door. They both sighed and laughed at the same time at their obvious disappointment. But they both knew it wouldn't be good if Kris stayed. Tao leaned forward and pressed his lips against Kris', not able to resist the temptation of tasting his sweetness and those sinful lips before the tall, handsome man left. Kris' hand raked through the hybrid's hair and they sighed. Their tongues met in a passionate kiss and Kris had to pull away forcefully as Tao shuffled closer and slung his arms around his neck. The hybrid purred and sighed and Kris felt his self-control crumble. The silky black ears tickled Kris' jaw as the hybrid lost all reservation and started and on Kris' collarbone.

"Tao", he groaned and pushed him away. "You're making it hard for me not to overthrow what we just agreed on", he said under his breath as Tao's eyes slowly cleared from the lust and heat a little bit. 

"Ughh... sorry?", he breathed in a daze and numb from the heat and desire in his body and Kris groaned.

Tao looked like the temptation in person. His hair was tousled in a sinful way and his cheeks were tinted in a cute pink. His breath came irregularly and his eyes were glazed with lust, twinkling with desire. He looked smoking hot. And he definitely felt hot, Kris thought as his eyes raked over the boys body and stopped at the younger's groin. Tao whimpered as he saw desire flash up in Kris' eyes and the heat made him feel like his body was on fire. 'I need another surpressant...', he thought in the back of his mind but all he wanted to do was pull Kris back and keep him locked in his house for the time being. 'Sounds like a great idea...'

"I'm gonna go...", Kris whispered, voice raspy and low and Tao felt shivers run down his spine.

"Ye- Yeah..."
'Stay.'

Kris grinned and pecked Tao on the cheek before he hurried out of the door and walked away.