Chapter 38

Hybrid Café

"Holy !"

Kris felt like he got smacked in the face when he opened the door to Tao's house. The sicky, sweet scent filled every corner of the house and Kris immediately felt his body tingle and his already hard twitch against his pants. 'Tao.'

"Jesus Christ...", he mumbled and closed the door behind him.

A high whimper got caught by his ears and his head shot up to look up the stairs. With every meter that he had moved closer to the house his body had felt more and more of Tao's emotions. His mind felt a bit dizzy and he felt unsure on his legs. A moan reverberated through the house and Kris almost fell to his knees when a wave of lust and incredible heat caught him off guard. He was sweating already and he could only imagine how Tao felt. He almost ripped his coat off and threw it next to the cupboard in the entryway together with his shoes. There was no time to hang it up now. Hurriedly he rushed up the stairs and with a last deep breath he opened the bedroom door in one swift motion. What he saw there made him want to right then and there. Tao was arching his back off the bed, sweat glistening on his skin and only in a pair of black boxers. His s were hard and rosy and through the boxers Kris could see the outline of Tao's rock hard , the tip of the sinfully peeking out of the waistline and glistening with precum. A tear rolled down Tao's red cheeks and past his wet, open lips as the younger caught sight of the man in the doorway.

"K-Kris...", he released in a choked sob and his fingers clawed into the sheets beneath him. His eyes were glazed with lust and unshed tears of frustration and pain.

"."

"Kris! H- Help me..."

Tao stretched his hand out into Kris' direction and the elder felt his twitch in the tight confinement of his pants. Tao looked so y, so ing hot he had a hard time keeping himself together. The sinful sight before him made him want to grab the younger man and pound into him relentlessly until the two of them would pass out. He squeezed his eyes together and rubbed his forhead in an attempt to keep his cool and not carry out his tempting imagination right on the spot. A wave of desire and lust crashed down on him as Tao let his hand slide down his own body and took a hold of his through the fabric of his boxers.

"Kris, please! I- I need you", he released between his harsh pants and whimpers.

Tao's mind was white and full with Kris, Kris, only Kris. He needed the man so badly, only he could help him find his release and satisfy his hunger and burning desire. His legs tremored as he touched his painfully hard and squeezed it. With a muffled scream he came immediately, spurting his white onto his stomach and chest. Tears started running down his chest as the relief only lasted a few seconds, his staying hard and the desire seemed to double. His mouth hang open and he felt the wetness between his cheeks, driving him completely insane. He almost cried in relief as the mattress dipped to the side and Kris suddendly took a hold of his arms and pinned them above his chest while he attacked his lips. Their tongues met in a wild, hungry kiss and Tao shuddered as Kris moaned into his mouth. He arched his back and ground his hips and sensitive into Kris' groin, making Kris growl low in his throat. The dominant, hungry sound made his whole body tingle.

"Yes. Yes!"

He ripped on his arms, trying to free them from Kris' strong hold and sling them around Kris to pull the elder closer and soothe his hot skin.

"Oh no you won't. I'll tell you what to do", Kris growled into Tao's ear, warningly but at the same time soothingly.

Tao stilled immediately and opened his eyes to look at Kris with eyes full of hunger and need.

"Please Kris... it hurts, it hurts so much."

The elder growled deep and long and Tao shivered beneath him. He pulled away and almost ripped off his clothes before he almost tore off Tao's underwear.

"Turn around", he ordered Tao and the other immediately scrambled to his knees and looked over his shoulders, back at Kris.

Kris' throbbed as he saw the liquid between Tao's cheeks slowly trickle down his thighs and groaned. His mind was a complete haze and he only had one thought. He wanted to take Tao, hard, wild, rough. The scent in the air made the dragon inside him cry out and scratch against his insides, trying to get out and claim Tao again, make his mind, body and soul his completely and force the hybrid into complete submission. But that wasn't what Kris wanted. He wanted Tao, that was sure, but not like that. He moved closer to the younger man until his chest pressed into the younger's back and his slipped between Tao's full asscheeks, the tip nudging against the twitching entrance. He ran his fingers into the younger's hair in a soft but dominant hold and held his head in place. With a needy whimper from Tao he connected their lips again and at the same time he his into Tao's hot, tight tunnel in one swift motion. The younger screamed into his mouth and bucked his hips.

"...h-hurts!", he pressed out, breaking the kiss and letting his head fall forward.

The younger's fingernails dug into Kris' thighs and left dark, crescent shaped marks. Kris slung an arm around the hybrid's waist to hold him up and started ing in and out slowly. He pressed soft kissed onto his mate's neck and nibbled on the skin softly.

"I'm sorry kitten. Relax, it's fine."

Tao took a few deep, shaky breaths and moaned as Kris grazed his sweet spot.

"More."

He scratched over Kris' thigh and the elder bit him in his shoulder warningly when he felt his skin burn deliciously. He started speeding up and Tao arched his back as he continuously slammed into him, the obscene squelching and slapping sounds making his cheeks turn a deep red and he closed his eyes. He wrapped his tail around Kris' arm that was holding him up and bucked his hips backwards into Kris' s and made the man release a deep moan and a curse.

" Tao, you're so wet and tight!"

The younger whimpered and Kris felt the muscles around him clench even harder. He felt the heat coil in his stomach and with a quick motion he took his other hand and wrapped it around Tao's leaking . The younger released a string of choked moans and after a few sharp s an quick jerks of Kris' hand Tao spilled his release all over the elder's hand and the sheets. As Kris felt the hot liquid on his hand and the msucles around his clenched down on him and him even deeper he growled and bit into Tao's neck over his mark. His s grew irregular and with a deep moan he released his load into Tao, filling him up with his and making the younger's body tremble.

"Kris... more, I need more", Tao whispered, voice trembling and body shaking.

Kris grinned into the younger's neck and gave it a quick . He pulled out of the younger and the man whimpered when he felt Kris' trickling out of his twitching hole. His was hanging hard and heavy between his legs and his skin burned with fire. His mind was a bit clearer than before but he still wasn't satisfied, the hunger still making his stomach twist and his twitch. With one strong motion he was turned around and he found himself sitting on Kris' thighs. The elder took his jaw in a soft hold and made Tao look at him. Green and red crashed together and Tao released a shaky breath as a dark growl tickled over his skin.

"You better be prepared..."