Chapter 39

Hybrid Café

Tao sighed contently and nuzzled into Kris' chest. They were lying in the bed, legs tangled together and both of them exhausted. Tao's skin still tingled now and then when Kris moved but he snuggled closer and Kris chuckled, running a hand into his lover's hair and massaging his ears softly.

"You sure were in heat..."

Tao giggled and blushed lightly.

"I didn't hear you complaining."

Kris laughed and Tao smiled as the deep sound rumbled through Kris' chest into his ears. The elder pecked him on his ear and buried his face in the hybrid's silky hair. He breathed in deeply and proudly noticed how his scent had rubbed off on Tao slightly. 'Mine.'

"You really have to work on hiding your thoughts more", Tao whispered and yawned while Kris grinned and sent a wave of love and comfort over their bond.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Don't you dare even think about leaving me Tao, I'll never let you go."

Tao furrowed his brows and lifted his head to look into Kris' eyes.

"Why would I ever do that Kris? You promised me you'd never leave me alone and I demand that you keep that promise of yours. And you can't keep it if I leave. I'm planning on sticking to you like a limpet so you better be prepared!"

Kris' heart clenched with love and happiness. He grinned at the beautiful man before him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"I hope so", he whispered.

Tao couldn't help but grin.

"Idiot."

"Likewise. Stupid cat."

"I'm a panther..."

Kris' head shot up and he pushed Tao away from himself to look at him with wide eyes.

"You're a panther!?"

Tao rolled his eyes. 'He really is an idiot...'

"Yes."

"But- How- You... What?"

"I'm a panther."

Kris blinked at Tao a few times and tried to understand what he was saying.

"But your tail... the tip is white."

Tao nodded and slowly he felt amused. Kris looked absolutely hilarious with his mouth hanging open and his eyes wide and disbelieving.

"That's because I'm a hybrid idiot. Mixed blood. White tip."

Kris furrowed his brows. 'Tao's a panther?'

"Yes I'm a panther! Jesus Christ what's so special about that!?", Tao growled and hit Kris' shoulder.

"I- I thought you were just a normal cat!"

Tao scoffed and sat up. 'How can he think I'm a normal cat? Incredible.' He crossed his arms and started chewing on his lip, slightly pissed off and a bit hurt at Kris' statement. 'Normal cat. Pha!' He noticed how the mattress dipped slightly and Kris lay a hand on his shoulder. Annoyed he shrugged it off. 'Normal cat...'

"Are you... feeling offended?", Kris asked, slightly amused and astonished.

"Of course not", Tao growled and stood up. "Why would I? You only called me a normal cat. Who would be offended because of that?"

Kris couldn't hold back a giggle but he immediately stopped as Tao turned around and shot him a murderous glare. 'He can't be serious...' He let his eyes travel down Tao's figure as the man opened the closet and pulled out a pair of sweatpants before he put them on. He closed the door and leaned against it with a brow raised and scowled. The younger crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Kris who was sitting on the edge of the bed with the corners of his mouth twitching upwards.

"How would you feel if someone mistook you for a lizard?"

The younger watched how Kris' mouth fell open and his eyes widened in a scandalised and hurt manner. 'HA! Serves you right.'

"I am a dragon!"

Tao shrugged his shoulders and inwardly laughed out loud. Kris had stood up by now and looked at Tao with pursed lips and his hands on his hips.

"Well... you never know."

Kris squinted his eyes and looked at Tao sharply. He felt the tiniest bit of amusment pearling over the bond and his eyes widened in disbelief.

"Are you making fun of me?"

Tao couldn't control himself any longer and started laughing out loud.

"Me? Never", he managed to say between laughing and giggling.

Kris shook his head in slight amusement. 'This cheeky, little...' He leaped forwards and grabbed a shrieking Tao by the arm. He spun the two of them around and with one hard push Tao stumbled backwards and fell onto the bed. Kris pounced onto him playfully and started swatting at Tao's body softly.

"How dare you ridicule me, a great dragon, like that? You deserve severe punishment!"

Tao grinned up at him and lightly nudged his chest with his fist.

"How can a lowly lizard like you punish a majestic, powerful panther like me?"

Kris chuckled and leaned down. He captured Tao's smiling lips in a soft, lingering kiss and pulled away just enough to be able to talk.

"We'll see about that..."

Tao's eyes widened and he started shoving Kris away with red cheeks.

"You ert! Don't you dare come near me! It still hurts..."

Kris furrowed his brows. He immediately felt guilty. He had been quite rough with Tao and now that he thought about it he probably hurt him a lot after he took the hybrid again and again until they almost collapsed and Tao's hunger was fully stilled. He reached out and pulled the hybrid in a hug. He rubbed their cheeks together and let his fingers graze over the younger's mark.

"Sorry kitten..."

Tao blushed and buried his face in Kris' neck, embarrassed after realising what he had said and even more at what he was about to say.

"I didn't complain...", he mumbled and bit his lip as Kris froze.

"Oh..."

Tao mentally slapped himself and pushed his face further into the curve of Kris' neck, hiding it from the elder's eyes. His ears were twitching madly and he almost shrieked as Kris took a hold of his tail and gently started it.

"Well then I'm glad. That means I can do it again sometime."

Tao refrained from hitting his mate as he heard the other's amusement. He sighed as Kris went on and rubbed the spot just above the base of his tail. His whole body relaxed and melted into Kris' hold. Lightly purring he snuggled closer and this time, just this once he would overlook the comment.

"I love you so much", he whispered and his heart skipped a beat as he heard Kris' heartbeat quicken and a wave of happiness flowed over him, coming from their bond.

"I love you too kitten."

 

 

 

 

 

2nd Story (kindofcontinuationbutnotnotfocusTaoris) Sehun/Suho: Aura

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOM! That's it! The End! ヾ(;゚Д゚;)シ    Waaaah!! I don't know how I feel...

I'm really happy all of you read my fic and some of you even commented and made me really thankful! <3 This was my first real fanfic and such a long one at that... I hope it wasn't a letdown and the scenes were satisfactory!

I'm planning on writing fics about the sidepairings too. Definitely one with Suho/? (secret :P) and Kaisoo because I'd like to continue writing in this little world I created with all the magic, shapeshifters and hybrids. If you're interested I'd be reeeeeeaaally happy if you'd check out the stories I'm going to write ヽ(*>∇<)ノ I'm going to make a notation about the new fic as soon as the first chapter is out.

Once again THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Lots and lots and LOTS of love

<3<3 Lisa <3<3

│ω・)ノ~☆♡。*♠