to: jongin, subject: touuuch

St. Jude
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yo Jongin,

Mom made the steak you like. Well, the only steak you like. Not before she put me do all the chores around the house. I swear I cannot feel my limbs anymore, but she insists it’s good for my health, both mentally and physically. Something about, “if you keep busy and exercise often, you will never feel depressed”. Yeah, right, like forcing me into something I dislike will so not annoy the soul out of me and feed it to Satan.

Actually, you only started liking steak like a year before you moved. Do you have any idea how many fried chicken coupons I had been saving up for your birthday and you suddenly decide to get beef? Pfff, loser.

Despite the pain in my arms, legs and , I am going to continue where I left off yesterday because there’s no way I’m going to spare you the details. No sir, you’re going to read every single thing, so when we’re going to meet again, you’ll punch my insanely handsome face or pat me on the back and congratulate me.

And so, the following day after my encounter with Taemin, I became gradually curious on why there was someone without a uniform on the rooftop. The freak successfully poked my elbow during first period, so I thought for a second that there had been some weird composite in the pencil because my first, not so logical explanation, involved spirits.

Maybe, the… thing… I met on the rooftop was a ghost of some student that used to attend that very school and sought for a haven on the rooftop like I had. After he passed away (probably in a horrible way), the rooftop became a haunting ground. Since he looked like a punk, he might have died during a fight or something and had been waiting to punish anyone with a tarnished soul. Since I am still pure (don’t laugh) that has done nothing wrong in this lifetime (seriously, stop laughing, I can hear you through the screen), the ghost decided to let me continue my journey through green pastures (Oh. My. God. Stop. Laughing).

Or he was a demon. Totally a demon; a smoking hot demon searing under the sun. , he couldn’t be real. 

I had a whirlwind of thoughts until club activities. While everybody went on with their business, I snuck as usual to the rooftop. If my spirit theory proved right, he’d be right there, staring at me, ready to send me away because I wasn’t one of the guys he was waiting for.

The moment I opened the door, I saw him leaning against the railing a little further away than the first time. He had his back turned and from the smoke leaving his frame, he was enjoying another cigarette. His clothes were different. He had a black tank top and the same black jeans that fit with his tanned

Please log in to read the full chapter