to: jongin, subject: hamsa

St. Jude
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Yo,

Guess who binge-watched How To Get Away With Murder? Yes, yours truly. I heard about the series from a friend, so I thought I’d give it a try. I don’t regret a thing because it was crazy and I seem to like crazy. You know, like talking to myself in all these emails. It’s okay, I know you’re reading, just not replying because you’re that nasty troll under the bridge and I just happen to be walking on it while humming some random song you just happen to hate because trolls hate anything that involves happiness.

Also, that is a damn long sentence.

While I’m still full of caffeine from the marathon, I’ll continue the Epic of Oh Sehun and his glorious mane, perfectly-sculpted abs and luscious bottom.

Last time, I left you with our hero, Oh Sehun, who got from our other hero, Lee Taemin, a fancy new shade to his uniform. Not only would his mother murder him for dirtying his clothes with bubble tea of all things he could have rolled through that day (including mud from the drizzle that touched the city every three hours), he also feared the evening they meticulously had planned together (okay, not really, it was more like Taemin asking Sehun if he wanted to come over or something) was completely and utterly destroyed due to his dumb dumb.

Because Oh Sehun is a dumb dumb.

That is also another long sentence, Jesus ing Christ.

Anyway, after the excellence that had been me spilling tears in the café (and subsequently embarrassing myself more than that time I wet my pants right before our award speech), Taemin proposed I wear his jacket, zipped up, until we’d reach his home. Which was fine with me. Anything was better than that piss mark on my impeccable uniform. Thing is, Taemin’s frame was smaller than mine, even with those muscles of his bulging from under his white shirt, so I couldn’t zip it to save my life. Fortunately, the stain hadn’t progressed to everything under my jacket (I’m still amazed I had the inspiration to button it up before going out of the building), so I rejected his offer. I repeat, the stain. Everything else did kill my clothes. I swear I could hear mom yelling my name in frustration.

Bless you momma.

I also had the other bubble tea that hadn’t been a victim to my clumsiness. I’d been shamelessly on it while following Taemin down the road. We caught the bus and got off a couple of stations later. I wa

Please log in to read the full chapter