to: jongin, subject: I'm still a ert

St. Jude
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi again,

I had a wet dream and woke up. Pretty sure it was because I was thinking of that night with Taemin. I had to, uhm, pack the tent, if you get what I mean. Now that I got fresh underwear and I can’t sleep again, I decided to continue because I don’t think I’ll ever sleep if I don’t finish.

Anyway, there was I, pretending to be a piece of furniture, as Adonis was working the wok like a professional.

After he got out from the shower, he asked if I wanted to eat because he was starving and he’d totally make us something. He needed to know what I like and I had no idea what to say because I didn’t feel comfortable with telling Taemin what he must do me (though, I almost did tell him to do me – luckily, my brain froze long before my mouth could spoil my thoughts because holy , that body). Instead, I mumbled some things for myself, mostly a list of the things I liked, until I finally spoke out, clearly and loudly, that whatever he wanted to do, I’d go along with it. I’m sure that my face was as red as bean paste. If I could, I would have told him that when I said I’d go along with anything he wanted to do, I meant it.

Anything.

Because, Jongin, erts need to constantly make sure those around them are aware of their intentions. Else, I could not live up to my status and that’s terrible, terrible I say!

Anyway, by the door, I watched his back and trailed every single line on his body with my eyes. Man, I swear it was the hardest thing I have ever done in my entire life. Not even my exams were as hard as that (speaking of hard, I cannot believe I hadn’t had any accident in that moment). Not long after he got out the vegetables and meat, he asked if I could lend him a hand and while he was talking about cutting the vegetables while he prepared the meat, my thoughts were still plastered in my fantasy. So, even as I was dealing with those vegetables, my eyes slipped often in Taemin’s direction, to the point that he had to warn me several times that I wasn’t holding my knife and fingers properly. Again, I’m surprised I hadn’t chopped my hand off from my stupidity, but you know – the dumb ones are usually the luckiest too.

He had a vivid dragon tattoo on his left side (no surprise there) among clouds, coiling around his body – it started on the front and ended on his back. I wondered how many hours i

Please log in to read the full chapter