to: jongin, subject: idk

St. Jude
Please log in to read the full chapter

My man!

I want to have a movie marathon but I have complicated my life by working the evenings in a small restaurant nearby, serving and washing dishes because I need to be “independent” (doesn’t make it less tiring). Now I choose between starving or dropping dead in bed. The latter usually wins. I put on my zombie badge and trudge home, huffing and puffing with my hands outstretched in case I trip because of my weak legs. Strangely enough, I found some sort of balance in books. Instead of watching stories on a screen, I read them and it’s effective. Sort of. Also helps that it calms me down and then I can snuggle with my pillows, relaxed, because sleeping right after work makes me twist in bed all night. I never thought I’d dream of plates, spoons and kitchen sponges chasing me between tables and chairs, yet, it  was possible – surprised I hadn’t had knives and forks join the gang. Now that’s a dream worth not sleeping for.

Also, my birthday is coming, so I might as well give myself an amazing present.

By paying for it.

Yeah.

I totally am buying a site subscription.

Anyway, speaking of , do you know the iest thing alive? Taemin’s kisses.

He has this way of making me go crazy whenever we kiss and I couldn’t figure out what was the cause of it. Had I been too infatuated with the man, I might have gotten the same chills whenever we held hands or when he brushed his fingers over my cheek. That wasn’t the case. Kisses, however, shut down my brain and activated other parts of my body I had no idea were possible to turn on.

He does this thing where he pecks my lips, then pulls away for a second, pecks again – rinse and repeat, until I become a mess and halve those breaks, giving into longer kisses, at his lips and silently wishing he never went away. My hands are usually away, limp by my body or tugging at the sheets (because we made out on his bed more times than I can remember), while Taemin’s palms cupped at my cheeks, traced the curve between my neck and shoulders, ran down my arms, hips, rested under my thighs (and how I wanted to rip my jeans off). And when I’m hunching down in his lap, giving into the kisses and slipping closer to meet the heat of his body, he also does this thing where he lifts slightly the hem of my shirt and rubs his thumb over my skin, over and over again, until my veins almost pop from the scorching hot blood passing through and my pants have tighten beyond their limit.

Amazingly, that’s not the thing that attracted me further to him or why I have become a puppy whenever I’m in class, shaking my leg so time goes faster a

Please log in to read the full chapter