to: jongin, (no subject)

St. Jude
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yo,

I’ll get straight to the point because this day was a pile of crap that fertilized my barren lands into new heights of anger.

One of the teachers came to school with a patterned shirt and, I you not, he had cat paws on it. Cat. Paws. Do you have any idea what cat paws do to me? I have long been cursed by the Gods of to burst into laughter whenever I see cat paws. Since it was during class, I tried my best not to turn into a hysterical youth because, seriously, the last thing I wished for was my death. That is, social death, because who in their right minds would burst out laughing while the teacher talks about mathematical equations? Unless it was something as childish as ‘69’, or whatever, I doubt someone would suddenly get up, rub their tummy and part their mouth in a crazy chuckle. Point is, I should have never accepted your offer to watch that awful anime because it screwed me more than they screwed the main character. It was also impossible to resist. I laughed. And laughed. Oh boy, did I laugh, while pointing my finger and hitting the floor with my feet – I did it.

The teacher also laughed when he slammed us with an unannounced test. I don’t know if I failed it or not, will keep you updated. Now everybody hates me. I don’t feel like telling you how the rest of my day went, so I’ll go straight to where I left with Taemin.

Actually, who in their right minds accept lunch packs from complete strangers? I know this is South Korea and all, but it’s not like we’re free of danger. Do you know that time when we stalked the Hell out of Yunho after he was poisoned? Just so we could catch anyone else who would dare hurt him after the entire bottle fiasco? We were kids back then, so our stalking was more like strolling around the city between school and cram school. Yeah, we didn’t actually stalk him, but it was a good excuse to waste money on snacks. My mother also wasted her energy in beating my for spending the cram school money on said snacks. We didn’t even get to meet Yunho. Man, what a waste.

Totally worth it. Those were some of the happiest days of my life. Then high-school happened and you know the rest.

Back to our story - Taemin didn’t show up for another week. I thought that the lunch pack was his way of saying goodbye or getting revenge by spicing it with laxatives, but that was the dinner's fault. Everybody in my family took the bathroom hostage that evening. I pretended like nothing happened and

Please log in to read the full chapter