to: jongin, subject: SEHUN IN DA HOUSE

St. Jude
Please log in to read the full chapter

ALOHA,

GUESS WHO PASSED ALL EXAMS?

YES, I HAD.

Now that I have fulfilled my caps lock quota for the day, I am going to get straight to storytelling because I am feeling extra good and you know what they say about feeling good: everything up! Okay, not really, but I don’t think there’s anything interesting in lamenting about my parents (mom’s better, don’t worry, she came home already) or my grades some more, BUT YES, BASTARD, I PASSED ALL MY EXAMS, WHO IS AWESOME?

I AM AWESOME.

MY MIDDLE NAME IS AWESOME.

OH SEAWESOMEHUN!

Ahem.

Please don’t share this with anyone. I think I have embarrassed myself enough, so I’d like to keep it like that and not add fuel to the fire.

SO, it was Friday. I was on cleaning duty, but I managed to convince one of the girls to switch the schedule with mine. I was stuck with cleaning on Monday, but that’s fine, since she got the better end of the deal, so she accepted right away. I told mom that I was going to study at a friend’s house and I might sleep there if we had too much to go through. She didn’t question further and helped me pack some clothes, my toothbrush and other necessities. She even made sure I had more food than usual and a snack to share with my friend (bless your soul, mom, seriously, what have I done to deserve you?). All I had to do was wait for Friday classes to come and go. I couldn’t focus on any lesson and it didn’t matter how many times the freak poked my elbow with his pencil, I hadn’t moved a muscle from my desk.

I probably looked like an idiot, staring ahead blankly and drooling a little.

Yeah, totally an idiot.

Not sure if I cared. The freak somehow stopped poking me after lunch, maybe because I didn’t pay him attention like usual? But that’s for another story.

After classes were finally over (I swear I don’t know what we talked about that day), I got out of the building as fast as lightning because there was no way someone from the dance club or a teacher would stop me from meeting Taemin. My chest burned and my feet were screaming. I didn’t stop until I was out those gates and until I held onto his hand as we sped down the road in giggles like two silly kids in a field of flowers.

Except he was nowhere to be seen.

Taemin would usually wait for me near the gate, or against the wall, or on the opposite side of the road, either smoking or swinging on his legs in boredom. I freaked out when

Please log in to read the full chapter