to: jongin, subject: how

St. Jude
Please log in to read the full chapter

Damnit,

The weirdo’s been poking my elbow again.

I’m already stressed enough with final rehearsals for the my dancing debut and the idiot hadn’t.stopped.poking.me.

Anyway, I’ve done pretty well so far, caught-up with everything, did not cartwheel anywhere and my parents are getting along, so win everywhere? Yeah, three things are still not peachy: 1. Taemin’s been unusually silent lately, 2. Job’s getting harder, but I kind of enjoy it? It must be Jimin’s fault, 3. The Bully.

Let me tell you about the Bully.

Not only did the prick stop being nice to me, he suddenly didn’t remember any of our conversations. He made some new friends, you see, some kids from the other class that hang around in that creepy corner of the school yard, smoke all day long and bully others to bring them goods from the vending machine. And this goddamn guy suddenly slaps the back of my head after second period and I’m surprised my forehead didn’t break in half when it hit the desk. My nose is fine. My nose is always fine, for some reason. He then kicked my chair and barked that I go and grab him a soda, because I’m such a nice guy.

Little ing .

I went and got his goddamn soda, but I made sure to shake the can first. So when he opened it, it gushed all over him and his desk and on my back, but you know what? I’m okay with it. It was worth seeing his face.

At work, during small breaks, Jimin showed me a couple of recipes I could do by myself at home and while I’m at expert at boiling water and throwing some ramen and spices in there, his ideas weren’t bad. During one of our many break-chats, I asked him about Taemin.

“Oh, what’s with Min?” Also, I have no idea why he called him Min because I supposed that siblings usually don’t use nicknames, right? Unless it’s something like pooptastic… yeah, you did not hear that from me.

“Is he really busy? He seems off lately.” And I felt really bad, like REALLY bad, for asking Jimin about this and not confronting Taemin, but I had that behind my neck kind of feeling that I should not risk said neck. He went all silent and I wasn’t sure what to believe anymore, but, eventually, Jimin told me he’s fine and that it was a difficult period for him, that’s all.

I’m not sure what he meant with that.

Funnily, it was a difficult period for me too. Not because of the weirdo or the bully, or the dance and the exams, not because of my parents or my job or Taemin. It

Please log in to read the full chapter