to: jongin, subject: mayday

St. Jude
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jongin-ah,

My playlist is getting weird…-er. It goes from Nell and Jung Joon Young to EDM. Lately, I’ve been into trailer music too. Not… trailer as in the music that plays in a trailer (definition: vehicle). As in, music used for a movie trailer (definition: not a car), like those composed by Immediate Music or Two Steps from Hell.

The other day, mom really wanted to see Magic Mike XXL, so I swallowed the rest of my pride and let her drag me to the cinema. (Okay, don’t tell this to anyone, but I really wanted to see it too because hot men doing things is something I’d watch – except that weird JGV with the milk farm, I don’t know about that one).

I honestly don’t remember anything from the movie other than the stares of women all around while I pointed at my mother and had a I’m a good son expression until the movie began. You know how they play trailers before the movie? I saw the one for Sicario and, oh my dearest God, I couldn’t get the song out of my head. The first thing I did home (after eating, showering and cuddling up with the blanket) was to check the trailer music. It was worth it. I’ll attach the link at the end if you’re curious. What made me realize I am into too much trailer music is the fact that I recognized it as an Immediate Music production. Yes, my friend, I have great ears.

Other than that, nothing exciting crossed my borders.

Also, I’ve read over the last three e-mails and I need to excuse myself. I said ‘Taemin’ a couple of times, but I never really introduced him, right? You already figured out it was the mop with the hard look that’s also scared of bugs guy, more commonly known as the rooftop guy by now, right?

Initially, I thought it would take me long to start a conversation and get a name out of him, but things went rather smoothly.

After he scared the bully less, he stopped following me around. The freak on the other hand hadn’t given up on poking my elbow, so I thought of luring him to the rooftop and getting help again. Of course, that never happened. Club activities and cram school filled the rest of the day and by the time I got home, I had no energy left for homework.

I hate school. It’s annoying.

At least, I had you before. We would waste time together and we’d help each other. You’d always finish the books teacher gave us before I ev

Please log in to read the full chapter