to: jongin, subject: very very very ty

St. Jude
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello,

My boss has been yelling on me constantly for the past week. I thought at first he was training for a screaming contest. Instead, he made sure to welcome me with a “MOVE YOUR OH, YOU’RE LATE” and wish me a good night with “I SHOULD HAVE NEVER HIRED YOU”. Caps intended. If the restaurant ever closed down, he would find fast a job on a construction site or as one of those guys that spit in your face while you're trying to lose weight. I wish I could joke about his fat belly, double chin or how his neck looked like it ate his shoulders, but 1. making fun of obesity is too much even for me, 2. he’s fit as a stallion, so whatever fitness program he’s coordinating outside the restaurant, I want to sign in – yelling included for the best results.

Nevertheless, he hadn’t hired me to help out in a gym and he most likely had all the good reasons to snap. I don’t really like the job anymore since I’m so damn bad at it. I haven’t broken any plates yet, but I probably won’t stop until I do since I had several attempts already. I take longer than everybody else to serve customers – take and fulfill orders – and I’m always the last one stuck in the kitchen cleaning and the last one to put the chairs back and wipe the tables. I’m also the slowest one when I’m stuck behind the register because some orders are just silly and I still cannot remember every item on the menu, so when they ask me if we have this or that, I blank out.

Due to everything, I suppose I don’t have much left. I might as well schedule the funeral ceremony to honor the passing of my first job.

Mom’s also not feeling well again.

It’s harder as days pass. I’m still here to annoy the out of you though, don’t you think you’re escaping me, you useless poop that not even farmers want to fertilize the fields with!

Let’s go back to happier times, when the grass grew green (no thanks to you) and my heart attuned to Taemin’s love.

There were still several things that bugged me when it came to Taemin:

He said he returned to the country because of his brother but he never, if rarely, spoke of such brother. The only information regarding him was that he owned a restaurant (now that I think about it, if it turned out to be my boss, I’d piss my pants) What do his tattoos signify? He said a lot about other people’s artworks on their skin,
Please log in to read the full chapter