to: jongin, subject: search up lame in the dictionary, there's a picture of me next to it

St. Jude
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ciao,

Jongin, can you overdose on strawberries? I’ve been eating too many today and I bet I’ll feel sick later. Or I’ll need to use the bathroom and my phone battery is dying. I need my phone in the bathroom, man, else, I get bored or I read the back of the shampoo bottle a hundred times until I memorize all ingredients. Do you know how intelligent I sound when I list the ingredients in front of someone or casually use one of them in a normal conversation?

Very. It’s good to deflect attention from my stupidity with a little big word here and there, don’t you agree? Like, if I start going all, ‘Jongin, I have been lost in ennui these days, which differs from the tantalizing year I have had so far, yet, it seems there is nothing that can subdue the tedium of my life’, it makes me sound smart, doesn’t it?

I also have no idea what that means. Except that word, ennui. It is awesome, right? I learned it from a game. Yes, I am proud of learning a word from a game, praise me, my friend, praise me to the moon and back.

Since I probably sound just as dumb as ever, let’s return to someone who’s smart, like, for real. His name is Taemin, but he goes by Min. I totally re-read my last e-mail before typing this down because I forgot where I left. Sorry about that.

Yes, I finally got to Taemin’s home and I was ready for a night of crazy.

It was… well, I want to use cozy, but my initial thought went somewhere along the lines of ‘cramped’ and ‘I am going to suffocate here and he will desecrate my body’. The first thing you saw when you entered his apartment (can I even call it an apartment? It was above his shop, I’ll get to that soon too) was the bedroom. There was a large, oval bed covered in red sheets, some pillows discarded randomly and a single teddy bear holding a heart, aww. Opposite was a small wardrobe and some drawers. He disappeared in another room, all the way on the other side of the bedroom (I learned that’s the bathroom), while I stepped inside and examined everything. Right next to the entrance was the kitchen. You had to step in a separate part of the apartment, but there was no door. Again, just as tiny and… well, I guess it really was cozy. I mean, I could see myself living there too if I wasn’t such an who enjoys large spaces more than anything. So yeah, maybe I wasn’t feeling that comfortable right away, but it was still intimate and gave me those fuzzy feelings.

I checked the drawers. On top, there were many o

Please log in to read the full chapter