to: jongin, subject: mom

St. Jude
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey…

So uhm… I’m actually at the hospital, on my phone. Sorry if I have any typos or whatever, I’m trying my best to stay coherent. I just feel like an awful son and all because of, yeah you guessed it, mom. Her cold got worse. She had high fever when I came home, so I panicked and called the ambulance. They decided to take her to the hospital and she’s been here for three days. She’s way better now, but yeah, I should have probably told her to go to the hospital from the moment she didn’t show any signs of getting better. I didn’t because she’s not the type to complain about these things and I had other things on my shoulders, like those stinking exams. Yet, here I am, sitting in the hallway and typing you all this because, for a thousand reasons on why I wasn’t able to nurse her to health, there are a thousand other that answer it.

Hurray on winning the Worst Son of the Year award (another one joining my lifetime achievements!), Oh Sehun. You have really outdone yourself this time. It hadn’t helped that dad yelled on me at the hospital because we apparently don’t have enough money to pay the bill. Congratulations father on caring more about your pockets than your ! You have outdone yourself too!

HAHAHA.

I ing hate my life sometimes.

And no, I didn’t cry. Sort of. My eyes were dry, I had to wet them a little, you know, because that’s what you do when your eyes are ing dry, . However, mom is great. She’s joking like before and I bet she told another embarrassing story from the way the doctor looked at me when I came with a big fruit basket because mom really likes fruits and I got her the best I could find with what I had left.

Anyway, let me tell you more about Taemin because I’m penniless, so no cafes or anything. It’s too cold for the park and I don’t want to look like one of those idiots that spend time outside in the coldest period of the year. I really need to keep myself busy until mom wakes up, so why not annoy you?

Uh, alright. Taemin.

Yeah, we went for bubble tea pretty often (by often, I mean five days a week) and he paid each time. I kind of thought he was rich or something because he always took the money out of a roll of bills. He jokingly explained that he loses his wallet often, so he keeps the money somewhere where he’d be sure they wouldn’t disappear, usually in his jacket’s chest pocket or jeans’ pockets. That also ended up

Please log in to read the full chapter