to: jongin, subject: (no subject)

St. Jude
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey,

I haven’t talked with Taemin in a week. I want to say it’s because I had exams and every day was studying day, but the truth is far from it. We should talk, I know it, I just… don’t know how to face him.

It was the big night. I wasn’t feeling it. I came to the realization that I depended too much on Taemin and knowing he wouldn’t be in the audience to see me dance, I kind of did not want to get out there and steal the show. The guy that was supposed to do the mid-solo dance twisted his ankle. Guess who else learned the choreography? Yeah, yours truly. I mean, could the universe be more sadistic than this? So from being one of the extra guys in the back, they made the exchange positions with the guy and pushed me forward. Freaktastic.

It wasn’t even hard but I really wasn’t in the mood.

I actually won’t go into details because I really want to erase that night from my mind. Except for what happened after we were done and changing backstage.

I just changed and was ready to leave, when the bully and two of his new goons blocked my way.

“Hey, Oh.” ing A, were they really doing this?

I tried to pass by them, but they grabbed me by the shoulders and dragged me sideways. It didn’t matter how much I yelled and struggled for them to stop. When there’s three against one, I need wit and witty was I not. They yanked me into the men’s bathroom and into one of the stalls, when I yelled at the bully how we used to like the same band and if our friendship meant anything to him.

He stared at me like I was crazy, clearly bothered by my words. But I knew he had to be the tough guy in front of the other two. I knew that whatever I’d say, it was useless. I knew that while he pitied me and he looked genuinely sorry, he wouldn’t stop.

“What the are you talking about, Oh?” He forced out a laugh and the goons laughed too and they echoed in the bathroom like an evil choir in Satan’s church. “We were never friends.”

“Speaking of which,” one of the other g

Please log in to read the full chapter