to: jongin, subject: strawbewbie

St. Jude
Please log in to read the full chapter

`sup Jongin,

I took a bubble bath just before I’m writing you this. It reminded me of that DeHun of XO fanfiction we read together when I was sleeping over at your place. Bubbles, man, bubbles. I cannot take them in vain anymore. They make me cry. Of course, I haven’t sobbed while bathing, that’s what wimps do (okay, maybe a little, that fanfiction hit me in the right places). But how can bubbles smell so nice? The entire tub became a field of fragrant strawberries and I’m not complaining at all. I love strawberries and now I too smell like one.

I am a strawberry.

Before you accuse me of washing with beer instead of water, let me clarify that I am sober. Tired as , but in no way intoxicated. I’ve been dancing all day long, so my muscles were screaming for something hot in the evening. Now I’m cuddled up with the blanket and the laptop in front of me, teddy on the side with that bossy look of his, ready to write you more about my magical adventures.

You know what? I actually think I could sell it as a novel or something, so I might as well try to change the format too. Buuut, I’m not the best with these things. I should definitely find someone that could guide me through everything because, you know, YOU’RE NOT HERE.

Whatever loser, let me continue. Even if your interest in my wannabe novel is absent.

Anyway, I left off with yours truly, the dramatic hero, on the roof.

His perfect dark locks contrasted with his gorgeous milky skin as the sunrise kissed him with an orange blush. What a ripe ! Tucked in those black pants was a juicy peach! This modern Adonis faced the most dangerous group present on the high-school grounds: bullies. Fear not! For the hero wasn’t scared. He faced his assailants with a stern gaze that brought icy chills down the group’s cowardly spines. Then they left, just like that! Our hero had another day to live. Glory to him!

…okay, now let me tell you what really happened. Dialogues might be inaccurate because my mind’s fuzzy right now.

was there, alright. Not Taemin. The that had been after my since forever. (I know it’s not nice to use gender specific insults, but it, when a is a and they be ing, they are es. Whatever.)

That guy was there. Not Taemin, again. I’m talking about the bully. The guy that had been terrorizing my very existence since the beginning of high-school. Do you know how dramas always portray bullies as the rich or the class thug? Well, not this bully. He’s average and we’re probably on the same line in terms of p

Please log in to read the full chapter