to: jongin, subject: my broest bro

St. Jude
Please log in to read the full chapter

My broest bro,

Whaddup loser? You know what’s cool? My ing , that’s what, holy am I cold. Sorry for not writing you in a while (oh wow, like you care ). I’ve been stuck with a lot of things, from school (obviously) to some other I don’t feel like talking about because there’s no point. I’m getting rather angry with the fact that you’re still ignoring me, alright? It’s rude and you’re rude. Your is rude.

Without further introduction of my pathetic life that you so aggressively have been ignoring, let me continue where I left off.

No, I didn’t kiss Taemin that night. No, we didn’t do anything that you’d approve of. Instead, we cuddled a little, we danced a little (he showed me some new moves that I totally replicated to my dance club because why the not) and then he asked if I wanted to be his boyfriend. That’s why I cherish that day.

I never dated and you ing know why, you piece of .

It was the first time someone was actually interested in me, in what I had to say, despite my quirks and silliness. He liked me, alright? He really did and I could see it in his eyes, I really could. And he always had that gentleness around me that you really cannot fake, no matter how much you try, because it was natural. Of course that after that we were officially dating and the first weeks were great. It didn’t change much. We’d still go for bubble tea, and during the weekend, he’d take me to parks or festivals or just anywhere we could go and spend some time together. It also provided me with an unbeatable shield against the freak, bully, teachers and all because I knew that no matter how bad my day went, I’d see Taemin at the end and everything sort of got back into place and made me happy.

And I still think that’s normal behavior when in a relationship. You want to be with your significant other. The only thing that bothered me was that we were too laidback (well, Taemin was, I shy and a babbling mess), so it didn’t feel like we changed status from friends to lovers. I guess that’s why you have that dating period to see if you fit? Though it went on and on and before I knew, three months passed.

Three ing months Jongin. Do you know what that means? You’ve been hella unresponsive.

Then, he texted m

Please log in to read the full chapter