Unpredictable

Wait A Minute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just you wait...hah!

You walked down the hallway with a wide smile on your face, clutching the sides of your bag, strolling happily. Looking left and right time to time to see students so engaged in their phones, whispering with each other. Your heart jumped with joy and your smile turned into a grin as you walked in like a kid into your class. And just then, the sight you were eager to see since morning.

All the girls circling around Haeun who had a rather annoyed expression on her face.

“Oh my! Bae did you see?” Yoohyun asked you with wide eyes as you sat on your seat next to her, head high in your successful achievement.

“Hmm? See what?” you asked acting totally oblivious.

“On the confession page yesterday?” she asked again, as a whisper. 

“Oh that post about Haeun when she pushed somebody and the drink spilled on her favorite dress? Of course! Who didn't? Is that why she is so angry today morning?” You asked with a cheeky smile as you took out your water bottle.

“No that is everyday news but, there was this one girl who liked Sehun and couldn't tell him for more than a month,” she whispered again and you were gulping down water fast “She confessed to him today morning.”

And you blurted out the water like a splash. All the girls now shifted their attention to you who was all wet and clumsy, your desk filled with all the water you just spilled out. 

“A-ai—yam—sig—“ you said between your hand covering your mouth “Ai—nid—to-go—com-n-Yoohun—leks go-“ you clutched her arm and pretended to be puking as you dragged her outside.

 

 

 

 

“Are you all right Bae?” Yoohyun asked as you ran with her as far from the class as possible. 

“She confessed?!” you asked in a hurry as you finally stopped near the lockers. Yoohyun nodded with wide eyes again. Your eyebrows furrowed. “But Robin had told her to wait for another month!” you snapped. 

“Yes! That's what everybody is talking about. How can she not listen to Robin? Not follow what 'the Robin' had told her to?! The most trusted person of our school!” Yoohyun showed her anger and the people listening nearby nodded too.

You wanted to blush but at the moment you had to know what happened about the confession.

“And then?” you asked.

“Then what?” 

“What happened after she confessed?” you asked.

“Oh as usual. He rejected” Yoohyun waved her hand in the air like it was no matter and you sighed with relief. “What are you so worried about?” Yoohyun asked with a suspicious expression.

“Eh? Nothing. Why would I worry about that?” you shook your head.

“But you were definitely smiling right now.” she narrowed her eyes.

“Was I?” you acted innocent.

“And now you are blushing.” she folded her arms.

Now she seemed threatening because she was towering over you. Yoohyun was waaay taller than you and so making her angry always felt so intimidating. You smiled helplessly and tried to turn her around.

“Hurry hurry! Class is gonna start.” you excused, meanwhile she was still eyeing you.

 

……………….

 

You kicked pebbles on your way home as you pouted with anger. 

She is definitely a new student! 

You thought. Indeed, because nobody ever does the opposite of what Robin says. They all follow her like a goddess, or more like what you say as Robin. You shook your head and walked even more slowly.

How long has it been? A year and half or so? No, since the start of high school. Yes. Since the high school started, you also started the confession page and now it's more like the tabloid for the school. Whatever happens in there, is published here. And whatever is published here, is the talk-of-town in the school. You sighed as you thought of all the hard work you do every single day. But it's worth the popularity 'Robin' is now. You just sometimes giggle to yourself like a lunatic when you think of what will happen when you reveal yourself as Robin one day.  

Just then you tripped over a trash can on your way. 

“Just gross!” you shrieked as you fell. Today is definitely not your lucky day.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter