Unidentified

Wait A Minute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, someone unexpected was waiting at your door. You smiled at Yoochun and made way to him, greeting him a casual good morning. He said he decided to walk with you to school. Not that you had a reason to deny, or wanted to.

It had been fifteen minutes since you were walking but you had hardly crossed two streets to your house because both of you were so quiet and slow. You didn’t have anything to say either after that awful evening. That’s when he tried.

“Umm…about that day…” he began, his lips. He was awkward about it which was very obvious.

“It’s okay.” You said and he shook his head.

“I’m sorry for creating all that drama. You’re clueless about what happened right?” he asked and you nodded shortly.

“But it’s fine.” You tried again.

“It’s also partially my fault actually. I should’ve have sorted it out with him first.”

“Sorted what out?”

“He always warned me to stay away from you.” Yoochun said and you narrowed your eyes.

“Ridiculous. What for?” you asked, kicking imaginary pebbles on the way.

“He likes you too.”

Okay,what?

You turned around at the speed of lightning and gawked like you saw a ghost.

“He does?” you asked baffled, trying to keep your mouth closed. Yoochun nodded.

“He told me to keep my eyes off you. But I like you too Bae, a lot. I couldn’t keep it to myself and I had to tell you about my feelings.” Yoochun’s eyes were soft and sincere.

You grinned like an idiot, your face covered up in a big big smile and you were sure the corners of your lips were reaching your ears.

“Bae?” Yoochun called and you shook your head to come out of the many thoughts at the moment.

“Huh?”

“Bae…do…you like him?” he asked, voice concerned.

It was breaking your heart to break his heart. But you had to be honest.

“Yoochun. You’re a nice guy. And you’re absolutely handsome if I’ve not said that before. And you’re perfect in every prospect. If we’d met before and you would’ve confessed to me sooner, I’m sure I would’ve definitely said yes. I do like you, a lot too. But not in the way you want me to.” You said, holding his hand.

“Don’t feel sorry or anything.” He shook his head, utter disappointed on his face which was hung low.

“I don’t want you to be sad because of this. You’ll find someone even better than me.” You tried with smile.

You wanted to do something for him because he’s done a lot for you, especially at times when you were down. Seeing a gloomy Yoochun was not really something tolerable.

“The only person better than you is Chef Zosan.” He said and pouted.

 

Then it clicked you. Okay maybe your Dad won’t ever have free time again, because you were letting his obsessed fan free to stalk him from now.

Sorry Dad. At least there’ll always be someone complimenting you all the time? Yeah?

You chucked nervously inside your head.

He’s a good boy. He won’t disturb you much except for talking all the time about how amazing you are but that’s a good thing right? I guess?

“Hey Yoochun.” You called, talking slow steps back.

“Yeah?” he answered voice low and face still sad.

“I can actually do something even better for you.” You said and he seemed confused.

“Is that so?” he smiled a little “like what?”

“Chef Zosan lives in my house.”

 

He was baffled, eyes narrowed and face seeming to have so many questions right now.

“Bae, are you kidding with me?” he asked and you shook your head.

“I’m not. It’s a fact that he’s my Dad. Sorry for hiding that all along.” You scrunched your face with a pout and he was still not sure whether to believe you.

“Chef Zosan…is your father?” he asked and you nodded again.

“You better hurry because he’s making your favorite pie!” you waved and started running on the opposite direction towards your school.

As you ran you turned back to look at him, he was still there looking all dumbfounded and then he gave you a look like ‘you better be telling the truth’ and started running back to your house.

You laughed and knew the first thing you had to do was ask your Dad about it all. He would re-act everything exactly as it happened and you are going to laugh till your stomach hurts. But first, you had to clarify what you just heard was true? If not, you still had a lot to say.

Oh Sehun I’m not going to let you go for this.

 

……………….

 

There he was, sitting all alone in the class this early in the morning, reading a romantic novel. Sehun loved love stories and that’s one thing you were always sure of.

So this was the time, the exact moment when it would be decided whether you make it or break everything between you. Confirming was one thing, but you chose to tell him about your own feelings first like everyone had told you. You breathed in - out, heavy steps, heart racing like a wild cheetah. He saw you coming in but acted like you were invisible. You stood just next to him, arms folded and huffed out one long breath and your heart jumped.

“Dickhead.” You said.

He stopped reading because you could see his expression change and his eyes bulge out. He was trying to resist looking at you but failed and did and you saw his surprised face and you wanted to laugh but you kept yourself composed.

“Complete moron. Emotional . Selfish prick,” You kept on going and with every word his eyes expanded more if they could “a total jerk. How dare you leave me just like that after becoming so special to me?”

At the last, he tried again but failure and his jaw dropped and he just sat there looking at you like he couldn’t believe he’s even alive.

“After making me fall hard for you. Sehun you are the first and only guy in my life who has made me feel all that I have, made me excited to go to different places and not stick to my laptop, made me happy to do thing for others even though I know I won’t get any benefit, made me see everything in a positive and selfless way and the best of it all, made me see the angel that you are. The angel I’m in love with.”

He stood up, towering over you but this time it wasn’t intimidating, it never was but him standing so close to you after these many days was very overwhelming. You smiled.

“Hopelessly. So much that just a week without you, and I thought I was going to dry out and die.”

Sehun blinked a few times, folding his own arms and his eyes were now soft and impressed. And then he smiled too, and it was just as light and just as beautiful and you wanted to keep looking at him smiling like that. It was brighter than the sunlight flickering in through the windows.

“You've changed me in so many ways. You've made me remind myself of who I really am. And it was only possible because it was you. So how did you even dare to stop being a part of my life, a part of me? I love you, and I love you so much.”

 

 

He cupped your right cheek with his hand, making your heart skip a beat and then it gently. His fingers then slipped behind your ear and started playing with your strands. He looked into your eyes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter