Unexcited

Wait A Minute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay - first of all - Sehun is a really rude guy! And second - he's mean! And what more is that he has this habit of giving you high expectations and then making you consider you life choices again!” you said by waving your hand in weird moves while telling this to Chanyeol that afternoon. You knew he wasn't really listening because he was busy munching his fries.

“Ahan and what else?” he asked, really not paying much attention to whatever you were blabbering.

“What else? What else you ask? Where do I even start!” you huffed, folding your arms but then opening them and bamming them on the table, then fanning yourself.

 

 

 

 

 

Earlier that day:

 

Sehun was sitting alone in the class when you entered it early in the morning because you hadn't even actually slept properly last night in excitement of meeting him today after what happened yesterday. 

“Hey...good morning.” you greeted him with a big smile.

 He exchanged a quick glance and nodded shortly. Back into his book he was reading.

“Uh...how…are you?” you asked like you weren't sure if that was the right thing to ask right now.

“I'm quite fine. Had a busy day yesterday.” he replied. Then silence again. 

“Thank you for calling me last night to ask about my day.’ you said, sitting on the table in front of him.

 From your high angle, you could see his long eyelashes softly batting with each blink. He opened his mouth to say something but stopped, then again, but hesitated. Then without looking at you he asked:

“When did I call you?”

Your mouth fell open and you stared at him with bulged eyes for a long minute.

“YOU called me last night!” you replied, an accusing anger in your tone.

“Uh no I didn't.” he denied it completely, still not lifting his eyes.

“Oh Sehun you are just teasing me right?” you asked thinking he is probably joking. 

Now he looked up and with tightly sealed lips, shook his head innocently. Your mouth went agape again and you got up, glaring at him, stomped your foot, and walked out of there. Any more further conversation with him and you would break his skull open with your bag.

 

 

 

 

 

Back to now:

 

“Maybe he was just playing with you,” Chanyeol guessed absent mindedly “you should have stayed. In a minute he would be bursting out with laughter.’

“I don't think so he was.” you shared, eyebrows knitted together, arms folded, laying back on your chair with so much grudge inside you.

 What is Sehun? First he calls you to ask how was your day in this nervous voice, and then the very next day he denies any of it ever happened.

“Maybe he was just shy to admit it.” Chanyeol said again, eyeing the packet that was probably empty left for a piece or two. 

“Sehun and shy. These words don't ring together in my head.” you said it even more coldly, gritting your teeth. Maybe you really should've banged his head open. 

 

A minute's pause later when Chanyeol threw the empty packet back into the tray with a pout, his eyes widened like he saw a ghost behind you. You stared at his cartoonish face and started laughing, until he signaled you to look back too, and as you turned, your laugh froze too.

 

“Can I borrow Bae for a moment?” Sehun asked Chanyeol very politely with a smile. You turned back again and slowly shook your head, mouthing 'say no'.

“Uh sure,” Chanyeol said awkwardly while getting up “my french fries are finished anyway so I guess I will...uh…go to the canteen?” he said dubiously and made his way back to the hall of canteen.

Sehun slid into the chair where previously Chanyeol was sitting, and you face palmed him inside your head. Why am I even friends with that guy?

“So me and shy don't ring in your head together.” he said with a teasing smile and you rubbed the back of your neck. 

“Um...no not really...I just...in spur of the moment.” you shook your head with a weak smile.

“Oh so me being rude, mean and giving high expectations was also a spur of the moment I guess.” he smiled smugly again, and you wanted to stitch his lips together so that he is unable to even smile again.

“How long have you been listening to my private conversations?” you asked narrowing your eyes.

“Private as in when you yell it so loudly that I can hear it all the way while walking towards you?’ he asked, lifting his brow playfully. 

You turned back and patted on the student. “Could you hear what I was talking about a moment ago?” you asked confidently, and gulping, the boy nodded.

“That's because he is close by.” you excused to Sehun and tried to call a couple sitting two tables away. “Hey - hey you two! Did you hear anything?” you asked. 

“When you were complaining about Sehun?” the girl asked and you gulped. You looked back at Sehun who was wearing a smile that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter