Unexpected

Wait A Minute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You gulped hard. On earth of all people, you didn't want this one to find out. He walked forward and you gulped harder as he oogle eyed the screen.

“So you are the ‘Robin’? You run that confessions blog? And make all those posts?” questions. Questions making your head hurt.

What do I do now?

You thought as you started sweating. 

“S-Sehun?” you stuttered. Yup, Sehun had found out. Sehun. 

“It really is you! Bae you are Robin! BAE IS ROBIN!” he raised his voice and put a finger on your lips to shush him. “And you are the one who makes all those controversies and gives advices! The most trusted person in the school who nobody had ever seen! And it was Bae!” he kept talking out of surprise and you got up, pushing him back till his back met the wall, covering his mouth with your hand.

You were just inches close, in a position to kiss, except it wasn't anything romantic like that but a life and death situation for you. 

“Shh!” you hushed him and he just blinked at you “Keep quiet! How much did you see?” you asked. 

“Mmmm-mnn.” he tried to speak and then you just remembered you were covering his mouth. 

“Oh sorry...” you said as you removed it “Now tell me, how much do you know?”

“Everything.” he replied and you shook your head.

“Impossible!”

“Everything I'm telling you. I have been in here before you, but maybe you couldn't see me because of the dark, so I thought not to disturb you and just then I saw you opening the Tumblr! I got curious and peeped and then you logged in the confessions page! And then you started reading all those questions and stuff and making posts! For 34 minutes I had been watching you!” he told you and your eyes bulged out. 

I should've switched on the lights! 

You face palmed yourself. You kept thinking for long, struggling. 

“Ere...you have to keep it a secret.” you said and he narrowed his brows.

“You can't order me what to do with what I have come to know.” he retorted. You closed your eyes and shook your head in denial not yet believing this all is really happening.

“All right, what do you want in exchange to keep it a secret?” you asked again in a calm tone. He blinked, thought for long, and then smirked. And you knew you were screwed.

“Will you do anything?” he asked, folding his arms. 

“Yes yes anything, say whatever.” you hurried and he smirked again.

“Anything? You sure?” he asked again as he started coming closer to you, now just inches away from your lips. You gulped, your heart racing really fast you thought it might  explode any moment.

“Y-yes.”

 If a kiss is all you want.

You thought evilly as you chuckled on the inside. He stayed like that for a moment, staring at you. You gulped again, preparing yourself for your first kiss. Just then he spoke,

“Okay then...first of all carry these boxes over to the staff room for me.” he ordered standing up straight, pointing to two carton boxes behind him.

You blinked, looking back and forth towards him and the boxes. He raised a brow.

“You moving or no?”

“You - you just want me to drop these boxes by the staff room? That's all? You just want me to do this little work to keep it a secret? Oh my - you are so kind! I forgive you for annoying me all this year, maybe the year before too!” you grinned as you went ahead and picked up one. Maybe not a kiss as you expected, but this was the cheapest deal to keep it a secret. Alas.

“Did you hear 'that's all' from me?” he smirked again and you froze. 

“Wh-wha-what? No no that's not fair—” you retorted just then he yelled. 

“GUYS! GUYS DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO ROBIN IS?”

“Okay I'll do whatever!” you hurried to keep him shut and he smirked again. 

“That's a good girl. Now hurry up, you have to clean the classboard with me too.” he said as he started walking ahead. 

 

Bae you stupid girl, look what’ve you done!

 

 

....................

 

You were struggling to pick up cans from the ground after recess.

Why do people drink so much?

You thought as you grudgily cleaned up.

“Hurry hurry - you clean up girl” Sehun teased you as he himself sat in the stairs, reading a manga. You cursed him under your breath as you bent to pick another one, glaring at him. 

“Why did you volunteer for cleaning the ground when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter