Unsure

Wait A Minute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day at school you were eager to meet Chanyeol. What happened yesterday made you very curious and you knew he did make the move.

Instead of just Chanyeol, you saw him and Yoohyun – walking together – holding hands – playing around. Not the usual bickering sort of playing around, as in laughing and giving each other short glances and real life representation of heart eyes. Your jaw dropped and you ran in their direction.

“What is happening?!” you asked as you stopped just in moment, both of them halting in surprise.

“Hey Bae~” Yoohyun greeted you and it was very weird because she did so in this squeaky and girly voice that you might almost faint. Yoohyun speaking softly?

“Good sweet morning to you my little adorable Bae~” Chanyeol said next, then they both exchanged glances and smiled goofily.

“Doesn’t answer my question.” You shook your head to the sides, making your ponytail dance and enjoying that while also eyeing them.

Chanyeol was only giggling, his cheeks red. Yoohyun spoke up.

“We’re dating.”

You think you did faint because the next time you think you were conscious enough you were in the canteen sitting across them.

 

………………..

 

“I couldn’t believe it either. You know me, I don’t take any interest in boys at all. But Chanyeol just,” Yoohyun looked at him, her lips stretched into a wide grin “he charmed me. He shares the same love for baseball as me.” Her eyes were sparkling.

“Does he?” you asked with one eyebrow raised so high you thought it would fly out and then turned to Chanyeol “do you?”

“Don’t I?” he asked back, smirking. You narrowed your eyes.

“I just realized how perfect he is for me. He’s tall – more like taller than me. He’s handsome. He’s got a good body. And he’s smart.” She pointed out and you snorted at the last point, almost spilling your drink. Chanyeol glared at you.

You can admit about the tall part because both sure are human towers. They suit each other too.

“Just physically?” you asked.

“No no there’s more. He’s kind. He’s got a good sense of humor. He watches anime. He has a collection of Rilakkumas which is the best part,” she looked over and smiled again “and he understands my obsession with Julie Croteau. Which boy ever did? They all made fun of me. Chanyeol’s different~” At the end her voice was very low and very lovestruck and you thought you would die because in that moment Yoohyun was so so cute.

 “Excuse me my French fries are over.” Chanyeol was about to get up when Yoohyun pulled him down and did so instead.

“Let me get them.” She smiled and Chanyeol grinned.

 

When Yoohyun was out of sight you leaned in closer.

“What magic have you used?” you asked. Chanyeol just grinned, the blush was still there as if resting on his cheeks.

“Nothing. Just told her I like her.”

Obviously there’s more.

“Nah hard to believe. She’s not that sort of a person. What else did you do?” you asked, eyes narrowed but lips curved up into a smile. He grinned and looked down.

“I had this strategy. I impressed her with my knowledge of world’s best baseball players. And I bought her a new set of baseball stuff. Yesterday, we went to watch Hanhwa Eagles vs Nexen heroes. Just as I was dropping her back home, I kissed her. She stared at me for a long long time blinking her eyes the way I love and then I said ‘I like you. More than a friend.’ And then, she was frozen for another long long time until she nodded and to my surprise, kissed me back.”

You were grinning too right now.

“Impressing her with lies.” You shook your head.

“I didn’t know any other way to win her heart.” He shrugged innocently. Then you smiled again.

“Well son, you are successful. She’s fallen for you, as her best friend I can tell.”

Then you patted his shoulder and he looked at you like a little boy does when he’s done something to be proud of.

Okay so, apparently your best friends are dating each other. How cool. And third-wheelish. So now you’ll have to walk behind them on the footpath.

 

………………..

 

It was an hour more to 7 that night. You were still busy in picking a dress that was nice and all but was also not over the top. You didn’t want give the impression of how desperate you were (although it was your actual ever first date.) (If one would call it a date.)

There was this glittery shirt that Sehun really liked which you wore it when you both were volunteering at a plant house. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter