Unforgettable

Wait A Minute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now he won’t even talk. Heck, he’s not even looking at you.

 

What have you really done so he’s behaving this way? You just tried to stop them fighting, and here he goes ignoring  you at his utmost. As if he’s trying hard to ignore you. Because you did catch him looking at you from the corner of his eyes, still that hurt look.

 

It feels so empty you would admit. It’s like all the colors of your life are away as he is. Seems dramatic but it really is like that. There’ s no fun. More than anything, you miss his voice nagging you and giving you orders. When did being around him become a habit?

 

You were staring at him with a pout, and he didn’t even bother to turn around as he pretended to be so focused on  what the teacher was saying. Otherwise he would keep looking at you minute after minute and give these naughty smiles and you would smile back.

You wanted him to do that again. What is wrong with him…

 

 

When the bell rang, he was the first one to hurry out. You narrowed your brows and pouted more because you were waiting for this chance to talk to him. Then you rested on the desk, keeping your head between your folded arms and huffed out a breath or two. It’s really so dull without him.

There was a knock on your table and you lazily turned your head to the front, where Haeun sat worriedly.

“Hey.” She greeted first and you only nodded. “How’re you?”

“Fine. I guess.” You replied slowly.

She was quiet for some while, looking at you with pity and a hint of curiousness.

“Why aren’t you talking to each other?” she asked.

“Who?” you asked even though you knew who she was referring to.

“You and Sehun.” She clarified.

“He is not talking to me.” You complained and there was a smile on her lips.

“Oh. It’s like that.” She muttered and your raised a brow in question to which she just shook her head.  “Do you know why?”

“No, and he won’t tell. I think he hates me now.” You pouted.

“He doesn’t. Maybe he wants you to make the move. Have you tried?” she asked.

Have you tried or you think you did?

“How can I talk to him if he keeps ignoring me like that?”

“Well, catch him in the place you know he won’t.” she smiled and it was playful. Like some sort of plotting.

Well whatever she just said crossed over your head and you looked at her dumbfounded, and then you pouted again.

“I’m sure he hates me now.” You went back low and rested your head on the table.

“He does not,” there was sort of irritation in her voice “you’re just so dense.”

Wait, even Haeun? What is it you can’t understand?

 

………………..

 

Catch him in the place you know he won’t  ignore you. You were busy thinking while walking down the hallway. Was it really meant to be a place or was it just a literal phrase or something? You almost bumped into someone and tripped and then a teacher caught you from landing on your face. He was in a hurry.

“Thank you, Sir Heechul.” You said as you regained balance.

“It’s all right. Just next time make sure you’re not day dreaming while going down the crowd.” He smiled and you blushed with embarrassment.

You saw a pile of files in his hands, and two books he was trying hard to carry between his elbows. What better way to thank him?

“Can I help you with something?” you asked. He didn’t get it and then you pointed to his mess.

“Oh yes yes that would be lovely,” he grinned “a busy teacher has to do a million things at a time. I would have managed if only I could just…these…here.” He struggled to take out the books.

“Look like the library’s.” You said as you took them.

“They are. Material for the previous chapter. Would you return them on my behalf? Just tell her my name and the librarian would understand.”  He waved his hands in the air nonchalantly and already started walking to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter