Unexpressed

Wait A Minute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sehun? What are you doing here?” you asked with bulged eyes. Sehun rubbed his chin in thought.

“Good question. What can I be doing here?” he remarked with sarcasm and then furrowed his brows. “So you have started to skip work?”  

“I didn't skip any work - wait - did you follow me?” you asked with narrowed eyes and saw him tense up a little. 

“Why would I?”

“There's no way on earth you would have something to do in this sweets café.” you narrowed your eyes further. 

“Don't try to change the subject! What are you doing here?” he asked again.

Now you got up, trying to stand up against him but curse your short height you looked completely weird trying to pick a fight like that. 

You opened your mouth to protest, but you weren't sure what to say right now. To argue or to defend yourself? You looked at him and then at the poor Yoochun who had something to say (a confession certainly) and then back at him who was glaring at Yoochun and then back to the poor boy who was glaring back at him. You furrowed your brows in confusion the way they were burning holes in each other just when Sehun caught your arm. 

“Let's go.”

 

 

 

 

....................

“Oh Sehun leave my arm right now.” you said with futility. 

Since then, he has just been dragging you around, holding your wrist tight. It was like he was walking a kid - the kid being you. You glared at him for long, for just pulling you out like that. What would Yoochun think? He's back in there, all alone, abandoned and—

“Just doing whatever she wants.”

“Huh?” you expressed when he muttered to himself.

When he chose to stay silent you continued, "Did you perhaps bang your head in the wall or like that?" you asked with passive aggressiveness intended and he turned around striking you.

“Perhaps you ate something wrong for breakfast.” 

Oh wow. A solid comeback.

But why is Sehun heated up? 

“That was soo rude back there.”

“What was?”

“How can you be soo ignorant?!” you squealed. Then thought of giving up and just hung your head with knitted brows. 

He turned back once, took a look at your face - that of a kid who didn't get his candy - and melted. He thought for some while and then turned back again, walking backwards. You were concerned he might bump into someone or better, a pole.

“Do you know what's the opposite of chocolate?” he asked.  You growled once in anger, then thought to give it a try. Only you failed.

“Uh...op-po...site of...cho...umm I really don't know.” you gave up. Smirking at his victory he answered:

“It's choco-early.”

Pfft. What?

“Sehun! That's so lame!” you said as you laughed shortly at this bad joke.

“Then why did you laugh?” he chuckled. Oh - is Sehun cute when he smiles like that?

“Because it's so bad it's actually funny.” you admitted and he smirked more. 

“Your turn. Tell me a mango pun.”

You thought for a second and then remembered this very lame pun your father once told you when you were tired from school.

“Let the mango.” you said. 

He stayed confused for three seconds or maybe more and you really wanted to laugh out loud because you had the same reaction when you first heard it.

“Ooh smart one.” he laughed with a surprised face when he finally understood it. 

Thanks Dad finally something you said that was helpful. 

 

Dads are weird. But they are great.

 

It had been quite a while as you were tagging along him. He was just walking around, through streets and squares, only stopping at the signals. Although it might be your delusion, but you saw his lips curved up into a smile from the side. Was he happy? Why? 

You had already forgotten about the previous event and tried to cheer up just as him. For him.

Sehun's influence on your life is very complicated. It's like when it's him, you are just one completely different person. Someone who can express herself. Who can whine or complain or even give up and admit you are tired. Who can openly curse him. Someone who doesn't care for her looks or others opinions once she is around Sehun. Someone who doesn't need to be chic anymore because...just because. This cannot be just a little crush.

Is this the difference Kyungsoo was talking about? If it is, then you are very much in love with him perhaps.

Suddenly you thought of sharing it with him. You had no idea why, you don't even talk about that incident anymore but it just felt like if you shared this with him he would somehow work his Sehun magic and a solution might come out. Because you are fed up of bearing the grudge.

“It was about a year ago…maybe a few month more.” you started and he turned around.

“What was?”

“When we all joined this school. We all were freshmen, all young and wild. So was I. You see I had always set this goal that when I enter high school...I'll be a queenka," at this Sehun chuckled and you snickered too "every girl wants that. Ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter