Unknowing

Wait A Minute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were arranging your books in the locker before the last class, just when you heard a soft knock. You looked behind it and saw Yoochun standing there, a bashful smile on his face. 

“Hello~” he said rather cheerfully today, and you stretched your lips into a puckered smile. 

“Good morning” you replied, closing the locker to stand face to face with him. 

“Good morning. Did I disturb you?” he asked and you shook your head instantly, waving your hand in the air.

“Oh no. You are the last person who bothers me.” you smiled again, and he looked down biting his lips. You found it rather amusing how shy he was whenever he was around you.

“Is that so?” he asked, his cheeks tainted faintly pink as he rubbed the back of his neck, lifting his eyes up to take small glimpses at you. You nodded and leaned towards the locker, folding your arms to observe him.

The tall, fair and really handsome brother of Yoohyun. But sometimes you wondered if they were really siblings because both of them were so opposite of each other. While Yoohyun was a total goofball and kid at heart, always playing around and never really bothering for what people thought of her, Yoochun was the quiet type, who spoke less and was serious about things compared to his sister who never took anything seriously. The only thing they had in common was their tall height and pale skin. Just Yoochun was on another level when it came to looks, looking otherwordly with his soft facial features. You blushed lightly as you thought of his handsomeness, it only became worse when he was standing in front of you in flesh, and a giggle escaped your mouth.

“What happened?” he asked, his own smile growing into a grin when you tried to hide your red cheeks between your hands. 

“Nothing...nothing really.” you shook your head and he seemed amused as he joined you and chuckled. But it soon turned into a small puckered smile as he looked back at the floor.

“You never tell me anything.” he shook his head, maybe disappointed which showed through his half smile and you saw that.

“No it's not like that. Really I just...well...it's just...” you couldn't find the right word to tell him you didn't think of him in that way, but you couldn't tell him you were giggling because of the thoughts of him being so handsome either. That would be embarrassing.

“No it's okay. I understand. Even if Yoohyun is your best friend, doesn't mean we are going to be close too.” he said and you felt guilty of making him think like that.

“I actually think of you as a friend,” you said softly, making him look up at you in surprise “infact a close friend. Not just because you are Yoohyun's brother, but also because you’re Chanyeol's dear friend. I really think of you more closely than most people. Maybe it's because we don't get to talk often that you think about us in that way. But to me, you are really special.” you told him with another smile, and his pink cheeks just grew a shade deeper.

He was definitely impressed by what you just said, as he bashfully rubbed the back of his neck and looked sideways with a grin. 

“Is that so?” he asked again and you nodded “then how about, I mean can you, no, will you…ah.” he desperately sighed while trying to say something and you chuckled. 

“Are you asking me to go out with you?” you asked playfully and he nodded, taking you by surprise.

“No I mean...can we go out for coffee someday?” he asked hurriedly and you stared at him for a while, he had never spoken so fast ever before.

The contrast of red on his pale cheeks was too flashy to be avoided how bad he was blushing, and you just couldn't disagree. 

“Okay...will you pick the day or me?” you asked and he grinned happily by your approval.

 

But just as he was about to answer, you felt a light smack on your head. You sharply turned around to see Sehun standing behind you, looking at his wrist watch.

“Time for class...or should I tell the teacher that you are not going to come?” he asked with a smug smile and you burned holes in him.

“I'm on my way.” you replied coldly and turned back to face Yoochun, just then he interlocked his arm with yours and starting walking ahead, pulling you along.

You were taken aback by this as you tried to rescue yourself, but he had gripped on your arm tightly. 

"I said I'm coming" you whispered as you looked around to see other students staring at you both. 

“Nope. You are coming - with me - right now!” Sehun declared happily as he dragged you to the class, while you tried to turn back to look at Yoochun, waving him a short good bye.

 

 

………………..

“What do you think you were doing?” you asked Sehun just when he was about to leave when class was over, turning him back to face you, and God did you want to kill him when he looked at you with that smirk? 

“What was I doing?” he asked, raising his brows in question. Your mouth fell open, not knowing how to deal with him right now. “Wait where’s your dorky friend?” he asked and you narrowed your eyes.

“She's at baseball practice right now and don't call her dorky!” you scolded him and he chuckled. 

“Tsk tsk missing classes. Now I see where you learned that habit from.” he shook his head at you and you wanted to choke his neck. Then he took out a list from his bag, a short note, and handed it to you.

“Why are you giving me a list of home products?” you asked as you finished reading.

“It's my grocery list. Buy all the things and drop by my house before 6.’ he ordered, not looking at you. Your mouth went agape again.

“Wait - why do I have to buy your grocery?” you protested and he gave you the look.

“GUYS~” h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter