Just a second

Wait A Minute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s important.”

“It’s not, you’re just making up a lame excuse.”

“No Bae, this championship is super duper awesome and I must go.”

You turned around with a so done face towards Chanyeol who looked away shyly.

“Seriously? You’re cancelling your date with Yoohyun just for a stupid robot wrestling match?” you asked with a raise of brows.

“I have two things to say in my defense. One, I’m not exactly cancelling my date because she will still be going – just not with me and two, robot wrestling is not stupid!”

“I’ve spoiled you.”

“Please Bae, just this once!” he whined, trying to hug you from behind but you punched him away.

“Am I her boyfriend or you?” you asked back while trying to mix the melted chocolate and nuts. It was a surprise cake for Sehun.

“You had been the one before me. Actually, it seemed more like she was yours.” Chanyeol shrugged and sat back at the counter again.

“It’s all because of you that we don’t hang out that often anymore. You’ve stolen my best friend.” you shook your head while struggling with the bowl and spatula.

“I am your best friend.” Chanyeol retorted instantly, putting emphasis. You wanted to laugh at his jealous attitude but kept your stoic face.

“I’m not replacing you. Tell her outright that you can’t go.”

“She would be hurt!” he clutched his heart dramatically and you rolled your eyes. “Please~”

You turned around once again and Chanyeol made these puppy eyes and pouted. You were weak when he acted cute and you had to give in.

“Fine. But this will be the last time I cover up for you.” You sighed and he muttered many thank you-s, giving quick kisses all over you face.

 

....................

 

“This cake is uncooked.” Sehun’s face said utter disappointment and you rubbed the back of your neck.

“Uh…but…that’s how Dad usually made it and put it in the oven and—”

“Did you remember to preheat the oven?”

“How do you do that?” you asked, blinking innocently. Sehun sighed and ate the raw cake anyway.

“Give up. You will never reach your papa’s cooking skills.”

You hit his arm at that and he laughed.

It was an evening at the nearby park. More like a walkway but many people came here for picnics since it was so lavish with plants and trees that it sort of became known as a park. Sehun fed you grapes, tossing them in your mouth and teasing you whenever you missed.

“Remember that movie you wanted to watch?” Sehun asked, laying his head down on your lap.

“Yeah the sci-fi one?” you asked and he nodded.

“It’s playing tonight. And I’ve got two tickets but I wasn’t exactly sure who to take with me so…would you like to take the chance?” he said meekily.

You smiled. He never said things straight and you knew he had prepared for this since you mentioned how much you were waiting for this new release.

“Oh I’m so lucky to be asked by ‘the Sehun’ to a movie night.” You joked.

“I didn’t exactly ask you, I’m giving you an opportunity.” He said smugly and even though it was annoying, you bend down to kiss him lightly.

He grabbed your neck quickly and pulled you in for more. Sehun loved kisses. You gave him one every morning.

 

Wait, didn’t you had something else to do tonight?

 

....................

 

“Uh…it’s like that. So…would you take her to the match?” you asked Yoochun with a weak voice, not able to look at him directly. Asking him to take his own sister to a date sort of match because you got a date of your own. Sounded so selfish.

“I guess I’m free tonight. Sure.” He smiled.

He was making the dough for this new style of pizza your father was experimenting on. He had improved in cooking, especially baking, so much. Your father had him already appointed as an apprentice in his restaurant, and after school was over he was going to join full time. Indeed, this was way better than dating you afterall.

“That would be so helpful of you.” you smiled and bowed and made an escape before he put it back on you.

 

“Hey wai—”  Yoochun called out of the blue but you had already gone “I…forgot that today…me and Chef Zosan have a party to attend…”

 

....................

 

Yoochun paced around the living room biting his nails. He had totally forgotten that tonight they had a congratulatory party from the restaurant’s owner and it was a must attend for reputation. He only had an hour more to get ready and there was no way his time could allow him to take Yoohyun to the match.

While he was busy strolling around nervously, the bell rang thrice. Which meant Kyungsoo was here. He always, always rang thrice to indicate it’s him. It was like your Dad had three more sons because Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Yoochun were at your house all the time. You were annoyed sometimes, but didn’t mind this because your family of two needed more company and they filled the gap. Except it got really loud with all these boys including your father during football matches. And excluding Yoochun, the rest really don’t know what a girl’s private space is.

“Good…panicked day?” Kyungsoo said when he saw the nerve wrecked Yoochun open the door for him.

“Hey…” he greeted halfly, back to walking around aimlessly.

“What’s wrong? Why are you so worried?” Kyungsoo asked, already comfortable in the couch and switching through the T.V channels.

“Bae asked me to take Yoohyun to the baseball match and I agreed, but it’s clashing with the time for the party I have to go to. Chef Zosan will be here to pick me up in about an hour and I have no clue what to do.”

“Oh. Plans. Thankfully I don’t go out often.” Kyungsoo smiled to himself, adjusting his glasses with swag as he laid back even more comfortably. No wonder he had a lot of time to spend on the blog.

Yoochun nodded helplessly and was about to walk around again when an idea clicked in his mind. He looked back at Kyungsoo who seemed to be the free-est person around. Always.

“Do you have anything to do tonight?” Yoochun asked, already smirking.

“Do I?” Kyungsoo thought to himself “except answering the Monday asks…not much.” He shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter