Author's notes.

Wait A Minute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1: It was very dark in the computer lab the day Bae opened her blog and Sehun found all about it. Kyungsoo was also there at that time.

2: In the last year of middle school, Bae talked to Chnayeol about running a blog together about their school. Chanyeol was the least interested in stalking their schoolmates and rejected the idea saying it's so silly. Bae never discussed it again. It was only very obvious and Chanyeol knew well it had to be Bae, the person who had this idea in the first place.

3: That day, the song was for Haeun. Her cousin liked her back all along, just never had the guts to tell her.

4: Yoochun is now Chef Zosan's apprentice. They bake everyday, and he's also learning to make other things. But baking is still his favorite thing to do at their house. However, her Dad's grown fond of his number one fan. 

5: Yoohyun and Chanyeol go to a baseball match every week. And he had his first kiss after Bae. She still teases him about it.

6: The school doesn't know who Robin is. There's a new theory that she might actually be an ex-student. Or an ex-student's ghost that still lives in this school. Or someone's mom. 

7:Bae and Sehun are together. And so much in love than the day before.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter