Unimaginable

Wait A Minute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were filling your mechanical pencil with a lid while waiting for Yoohyun in the class, just when your mind diverted to a group of girls talking by. Actually you had been listening to them all along, thanks to your cunning skills that nobody realizes.

“I really want to meet Robin as a person now,” one of the brunette said “there's no other way I can thank her.”

What good have I done lately?

“True. How else could you have dealt with your depresson otherwise?” her friend stated.

“More than that she's the very reason why I'm a much stronger person today. That post about dealing with a heartbreak really helped me a lot.”

Did I write something like that?

“For me it was that post about letting go of someone who doesn't actually love you back. I wouldn't have decided to break up with my ex otherwise even after knowing he was cheating me.” a blonde one said this time.

“If it wasn't for Robin what would have become of us?”

“She's not simply the most respected person of our school.”

“It's my ultimate wish to meet her one day.”

But I don't remember making such posts...oh wait, did Kyungsoo do this?

You nodded because only he has been making such sensible posts, lately you haven't even had the time to log in. And whenever you did, you found all these inspirational and motivating posts about everyday struggles in life. He could become a really good consultant at that.

You smiled to yourself as you finally managed to put that lid in, you just have to tell him about this response from all the Robin fans.

 

As you were busy with today's planning, Haeun settled in the seat in front of you, turning back with a smile. “Hey~”

You were taken aback and smiled in return, waving a little and you could feel all of your classmates eyes turning to you both.

“How have you been?”

“Very good actually. Thanks to a certain someone.” you smiled to yourself again and she eyed you with a smirk.

“This certain someone seems more like the 'special' someone.” 

Just then your smile dropped because you remembered that Haeun likes Sehun too. God why is this happening to you twice?  Maybe she noticed your face dropping as she raised a brow.

“What's wrong?” she asked, with a confused smile. You shook your head, a little empty smile on your face.

“Nothing. Forget about mine, tell me why haven't you made it official yet?” you asked and she looked even more confused. 

“What...exactly haven't I made official?” she asked, eyes narrowed but a smile not leaving her face. 

“That you like Sehun. Why haven't you told him yet?”

 

parted in surprise for a second, and then she burst out laughing. She laughed for a long time, to the point of clutching her stomach. It was your turn to be confused. You just blinked while she continued to laugh for the most of three minutes.

 

“WHY have people started this gossip?!” she was still cracking “they have a pretty weird imagination!”

“You mean that...”

“NO!” she yelled softly between fits of laughter “It's not him! He's only my friend - a really close one at that but I don't like him in that way at all!”

It felt like a very heavy rock was lifted off your chest, and you head felt very light. You looked dumbfounded certainly.

“It’s really not…Sehun?” you asked again and she nodded, eyes filled with tears now.

“I don’t understand why everyone thinks so? We became good friends and here go the rumors of us dating. How could you believe them?” she asked back and you looked away shyly. The same thing Sehun asked you.

“I just…but if it’s not him?” you tried to change it.

Haeun looked around to make sure the others weren’t listening, although they were which was pretty obvious the way they were sneaking glances at you. Then she leaned in, covering a side of with her hand.

“It’s my cousin.” She whispered, and there was a quirky smile on her lips.

“Your cous—”

“Shh!” she put a finger on and you instantly shut up “nobody should know! He’s here too. Senior – grade 11 F.” she whispered more and you nodded.

So, not Sehun eh?

There was a wide grin on your face that you couldn’t control and your cheeks hurt while your hurt jumped.

“I would have done that earlier but he ignores me all the time,” Haeun pouted “maybe because we are relatives.”

“Maybe you should tell him.” You suggested.

“Maybe you should tell him whoever this someone is.” She raised a playful eyebrow and turned it to you. You blushed again, looking elsewhere.

“Fat chance. I don’t think he even likes me.” You pouted a little.

 Because you think he doesn’t. It’s not like Sehun ever showed signs of having that sort of interest in you. Annoying someone isn’t liking them now is it?

Haeun tapped your hand, resting her chin on her elbow.

“Just be straightforward with your feelings. Who cares if he likes you or not. Maybe he does? You gotta tell him. Don’t make the mistake I did.” She said and smiled.

She was right in her place. She wasn’t direct with her crush and it all turned into a big misunderstanding. You had to tell him sooner or later too. It’s very stressing when you have to keep your feelings within you that suffocate your heart.

“Is he handsome? Your cousin?” you tried to cheer her up a little thinking she was down by the mention of Jeon, but she was so hyper in the very instance you asked it and began describing everything she liked about him.

Apparently this cousin has been her favorite since childhood, and he’s tall, and charming and he sings very well. Haeun has a thing for guys who can serenade her. She told you this cousin once did try so, but among all her other female relatives at the party she wasn’t sure who he meant it for.

You wished you had a handsome cousin too. But your father’s side scares you because all of the paternal family is very weird. Take your Hakcheon uncle for an example who recently won a lottery and spent it on big gold frame which is kept in the hallway of his house, with the huge photo of Abraham Lincoln. He isn’t even sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter