Introduction

Wait A Minute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Badump

Badump

 

You could feel your heart racing inside your chest. 

God don't look this way... 

You thought. But he did. And your heart did somersaults inside. 

God why?!

 

“Bae?” Yoohyun, your bestfriend called “Bae?!” she shook you.

“Uh?” you asked, finally breaking your stare off his face.

“The teacher is calling you.” she whispered. You looked over towards him and the teacher was indeed glaring at you. You slowly stood up, trying to remember what was the last thing you heard.  

“Uh...that...yes.” you nodded like you were so sure of your answer.

“If yes, explain why.” the teacher asked and you instantly shook your head.

“No! It was a mistake - my answer is no.” you replied and the teacher folded his arms, frowning.

“Thank you. You may sit down. Sehun, will you tell us the correct answer?” the teacher smiled as he looked at him.  

 

It's all your fault! If only you hadn't looked in this direction! 

You cursed as he got up and began explaining.

 

“The answer is yes because...” he continued and you got lost in his beautiful face again.  

The tall stature, pale complexion that could win over the moon, narrow and slitted eyes, cute little round nose, thin and rosy lips. The adorable way he spoke, his deep and husky voice. Hair dyed light brown recently and neatly brushed to the side. He knew how to look handsome as well as set the example of an honor student. You gulped, trying not to drool.

His name was Oh Sehun. The new transfer student and the most handsome guy in your class, even for you. Maybe even the school.

 

Just as he had finished answering and sat down, a paper came flying to your head. You opened up the ball and saw a message 'pay more attention dimwit' scribbled over it. You looked around and saw him smirking at you. 

Now that was the thing. If only he would be as kind as he is handsome with you, but now it's seems like it’s his favorite thing to do - annoy you.

You rolled your eyes at him and scrumbled the paper back into a ball with anger. He laughed silently. Now you were burning holes inside him. 

 

“Hey Bae.” Yoohyun called you again and you looked over to see she was pointing her chin to your much hated first seat, where Haeun sat.

She was snickering while pointing back at you with her friends. Now who is Haeun? The typical y girl every one has in her life. For you it was Haeun. To be popular in high school a person has to work hard. And to keep up with that popularity, they have to fight hard.  Haeun and you were a competition, always clashing like cats. Whether it was to submit assignments or go to try-outs for cheerleading substitute, you both were always head up against each other. And this girl was definitely on your nerves.

You glared at her too before shifting back to Yoohyun. Her cute face instantly washed away your anger. She smiled cheekily and you grinned back. 

“Silly~” you shook your head and she giggled.

 Indeed, Yoohyun is the only person with whom you can be - you. Not the chic Bae who is fashionable and social, and everyone's eye candy that basically everybody knows about, but just the ‘so done with everybody’ Bae who mostly wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter