TWENTY FIVE

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jena notices everyone is coming back home. As all of the cars are here, she knows all of her brothers are inside. She is eyeing her twin while he answers with blank face. Jena rolls her eyes, annoyed. Too much expectation she puts on her twin. Her twin brother is helpless. 

She comes here and had to cancel her plans when V called her to come. Well, she feels bad for her rejection on the other day. But what she doesn’t know is everyone inside the house already waiting for her. After Jeno killed the machine, she goes out. Rushing on the family room where she guess everyone in.

As she comes, whatever they had talked about is stopped. They are eyeing Jena who has big smiles on her face. It was V and Kai who break the silence. They are being chirpy suddenly and it kinda awkward for her.

What’s going on?

She feels itchy to find what is wrong.

Why?

Because everyone suddenly act strange these few days.

First of all, Mark suddenly being over protective to her. He is limiting her free time and he will monitor her every second. Asking where she is, with who, etc. He will always has his way to ruin every dates she has. Just to make sure she is under radar.

Secondly, their parents are calling them almost every day, well, twice or thrice a day. And it kinda annoyed her. Not that she doesn’t like all of their attention. She loves how her parents make an effort to always be there for her. But calls twice or thrice and maybe more than thrice a day is just simply make her bored. And her rebellious self can’t accept it.

And third. Her brothers are being secretive. She doesn’t like being the baby of the family. They will forever think Jena is still a kid and doesn’t deserve to know anything. Yet suddenly they are trying to reach her every second as if they are patrolling on her.

She doesn’t like it.

It makes her look immature –well, sometime she does immature. But, hey! That’s not what she thinks. It makes her look she is useless. And stupid because she does believe they think Jena is too blind to notice their strange act.

“We are complete! Finally.” V says. Breaking the tension. He is so happy to have everyone inside the home. It’s been like forever since the last all of them are in the same room.

Jena shrugs carelessly. “Well, everybody is being busy with their own reason. Even I get surprise because everyone is here.”

A scoff can be heard from Jin. “Just admit you are missing us, baby sister.”

She is pouting. She moves her eyes on her first older brother whose eyes on her. For the first time since she came back to Korea, she finally sees her own older brother in person. Not by television, newspaper, or worst internet.

“Even someone seems forget about me.”

Suho chuckles on his sister sarcasm remark. He moves closer to hug her.

“I’m sorry, little bear. I’ve been caught on work.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter