TWENTY ONE

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Give my book back.”

Sehun is smiling mysteriously. It makes Jena thinks about something. Oh, she knows so well what the smile means. It will not going to be easy on her.

“Don’t worry. I will give your book back. But in one condition,”

Sure. Oh Sehun will never make her life easy.

Jena rolls her eyes. Annoyed by Sehun for sure. She leans on the back of her chair. She needs to stay calm or Sehun will get whatever she wants.

While Sehun, he is eyeing Jena carefully. He doesn’t sure why Jena bothers to come here if it was only for book. Is it that precious? This is only a notebook right? Well, whatever it is, this book is giving him idea on how to talk to Jena and then he can come clean. Maybe the luck finally on his side.

“Do you agree with my condition?”

“Spill it quickly.” She says it coldly. He can see anger boiling in her eyes. But he could careless. If this is what he has to do, he will do it. He can’t let Jena hates him forever.

“I will give your book back in a picture. I will take the picture of anything you need after you meet me. One picture for one hour. After you hear me out, I will give it to you back entirely.”

She massages her temples. This is so impossible. She needs a miracle to sit with him until this second. What about spending hours with him so she can have her notes? She shakes her head. “Stop joking around and give it to me. Now.”

“I can go back home now and I will not send a picture at all. You choose.”

She finally looks at him properly. The anger that boiling is nothing compare with wrath she felt now. “Stop playing with me and give my goddamn book right now!” She hissed dangerously. Sehun never saw this before and it shocks the hell out of him. For a moment, he lost in words. He can’t say anything. Too shock to see this transformation of Jena.

This whole new Jena is too strange for him. She feels so far. Their distance is unreachable anymore. And Sehun can’t find where the lack is. Is he too slow? Or she is too fast?

Whatever it is, he is not going to stay behind her. He has to run faster to get her back. The more she shows how different she is, the more Sehun feels like he has to bring her back quickly before their distances getting bigger.

He needs her. He needs his sweet Jena back to make him still in his place.

“I’m not joking right now. I just want you to hear me out but you always push me away. If the book so important to you, you have to talk to me then. You make me to do this, Na-ya. And if you really need it, you can do nothing but do as I wish.”

Jena wants to punch herself right there, right now. She really does. Sehun is trying her patience. She is saying nothing for a minute while she examines the boy in front of her silently. Based on the way he looks at her, he doesn’t know what she had kept in that book. He doesn’t find it yet. But the longer he kept it, the bigger chance he is going to find it out. She is not taking the risk.

She sighs in defeat.

“You win.”

And he can breathe once again. Sehun doesn’t even realize that he is holding his breath just to wait Jena’s answer. No longer after, Jena feels her phone is vibrating. She takes it out from her bag and sees Sehun’s messages.

“I guess, that one is the most you need right now. I will send the rest after we talk tonight. So let’s start. Do you hate me that much, Na-ya?”

She is scoffing. Is he seriously asking it to her again? She had made it clear before, right? “I despise you.” There comes out what Sehun had predicted. Even so, it still hurt him like hell.

“Is... Is there any chance for us to start over again?”

Jena is laughing hard. It was so funny how Sehun has the gut to ask her so. She doesn’t even believe her own ears. Meanwhile here, Sehun is only eyeing her, without words.

“Stop joking around right now. This is so not you. Hahahah.”

“If you really know me, tell me. Tell me how is the real me in your eyes.” He says in broken voice. His eyes are locking her eyes. It was really hard for Jena to move away from those eyes. So many things inside those eyes and Jena can’t tell everything clearly. One thing she knows, she sees pain and despair inside those bright eyes.

She never saw Sehun this broken before. As if she is the one that had hurt him bad, not the way around. Big question is bugging her. Why? Why he shows those feelings to her?

This is not what she expects.

She is speechless. The intense talk between them is not doing anything good to her. Moreover, she is not ready to open her wound once again. She is not ready to feel it bleeding once more. She is a coward like she always be.

And it annoys her.

She feels his soft finger is brushing on her cheek. She feels something wet. She is cryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter