SEVEN

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! What did you do when I am away? They called me your new toy.”

Haseul is shrugging carelessly. He doesn’t really care about everyone that currently talked about them. Or you can say it Jena only. She is eyeing her friend suspiciously while the boy is only circling his arm around her shoulder. He pinches her cheek.

“Don’t bother, babe. Just let them.”

“How many woman you got in a week?”

“Meeeh. Not counting.”

She slaps his arm quite hard, makes Haseul flinch due to the pain. Jena is being serious. She rolls her eyes, annoyed by him. And here, Haseul is only smiling cheekily before collecting her in his arm again.

“Get away from ma baby, Kang Haseul.” There, Jackson is prying the two. Much to her liking, Jena is walking toward her twin. She gives him a hug. It just a day yet she feels tired as hell.

“Let’s eat. Mark ge told me he can’t meet us. The company called him.”

She nods. As they walk, people can’t help not notice the two newbie among the group. First of all, people notice how the girl came down from Mark’s car. And now she is being lovey dovey to Haseul who shows his true self in front of everyone, the side that he can love someone genuinely. Clearly that Haseul is treasuring the girl so much. She also knows Jackson. No one doesn’t know who Wang Jackson is. A bit player with his sugar talk yet he is so adorable. His socialize skill is amazing that makes everyone like him to be his friend, but not lucky enough to get close with the phenomenal Wang Jackson. And then now, she is currently hugging another handsome man.

Girls are drooling over the boys and they envy her to the hell.

Well, who are they kidding with? Jena has perfect body and visual. Even her voice is like an oasis in the middle of desert. Her smile, you can feel electricity bolt just the way she smiles on you. And she is surrounded by the men everyone can only dream on. Not to mention, she closes with Seunghee and Ahra. Two girls who unapproachable.

They are intimidating. And too strong. Although Seunghee may not seem like one, oh, believe them, among the group, Seunghee is the worst when she is getting angry. She will nag on you endlessly. Just like a mama bear. And she is so protective toward her baby bear, Jena. Never test her patient.

When Jena is in New York, away from Korea, it wasn’t Mark that ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter