FIFTEEN

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the two arrive at Mark’s house, there is a man waiting for Jena already. She comes out from L’s car toward the white luxurious car in front of the main door.

The man bows politely. He looks old enough yet not so old for his age. Jena’s smiling warmly to him. She moves closer and circles her arms around the older man.

“Ajeossi! Long time no see! You are growing old.”

The older man is smiling back.

“Ya! That’s not polite, Kim Jena. Don’t say something like that to Sec. Han.” L’s scolding his sister yet she is sticking her tongue out playfully, earning a glare from L. Rather than afraid of him, Jena is giggling happily.

“Its fine, Myungsoo-ah. How are you, Nana?”

“Fine! Anyway, let’s get in. Mark ge is at the office I guess, and Jeno probably hang out with the other. Come!” She guides the two men inside. The three of them are sitting on family room. “So, what can I help you, ajeossi?”

Sec. Han clears his throat. For a moment, he is hesitant. Luckily, he hides it so well from Jena. The girl is too gullible. But L surely catches it. His eyes narrow because of suspicious. The two men meet in the eyes. They are starring at each other’s eyes. And slowly the older man is smiling again. A smile that isn’t reaches his eyes.

He must be hiding something. L thought.

“So?” Jena asks again when there is no answer for the older man.

“Nothing. I just want to visit you. It’s good to see you two here. Are you free tomorrow, Nana?”

She is chuckling. “Of course I am.”

“Good. Can you visit your grandpa tomorrow? He is missing you so much. You too Myungsoo. If you are free, spend some of your free time with him.”

Why so suddenly? Again, L can only say it inside his mind. Maybe their grandfather is looking for Jena is not a strange thing because the girl is always spend time together with their grandfather whenever she has free time before. But looking for him also? Well, their grandfather is never really asking about him before.

But now suddenly want to spend time with him? Instead of asking, L knows for sure he better say yes and then he will find it by himself because this man is really loyal to their grandfather. Sec. Han will never say anything.

Sec. Han is standing while he straightened his coat. “If so, I will pick you up tomorrow after your class. How is that, Nana?”

“Fine with me.” The sibling is following Sec. Han to his car. “Take care on your way home, ajeossi. Say hello for your family.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter