TWO

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ma baby Nana!” Jena is stumbling backward when she is being attacked with hug and kisses. She is currently in the middle of group hug with everyone is squeezing her. Mark is shaking his head as he ignoring the whole crazy bunches of their best friends. He and Jeno are currently seating on the couch while they are looking at TV. Next to them is Ahra, one of their best friends, also looking at the movie which is almost reaching the .

Group hug is not her type.

“I can’t breathe!” Jena is whining. Finally her best friends are releasing her.

“I think that old grumpy ice block is lying!” Seunghee said as she is pointing on Mark. Well, everyone does not believe Mark when he said that the twin is going back. How come you will believe him when not even once the twin had mentioned they will come back? And also, Mark said everything expressionless. Like, what in the world he is not showing a little bit happiness when the sibling came back? Well, maybe he is but not showing that much.

Mark is only rolling his eyes.

“I did think so! And are you coming back permanently?” Haseul, the other friend is asking. He is being curious. Actually they are not thinking that the twin will only take 4 years and then come back. One side, it was so long already. But in another side, they are worry about Jena. Is she alright already? All the reason they left, it was because of him. And 4 years may not enough time for her to forget everything.

They are getting worry.

“I think we are. Besides, I miss everyone here. NY is too quiet without you guys!”

“Awww. Ma baby Nana is so sweet.” Jackson is grinning widely before giving another kiss to Jena.

“Ewww! You still same. Don’t kiss girl easily!”

“Well, only for my babies anyway.”

Jena rolls her eyes. She pushes Jackson away from her. She can’t stand with Jackson. She is hiding between her brothers, that clearly untouchable.

“It’s nice to have you guys back.” Says Ahra, finally, shifting her focus to Jena and also Jeno. She gives a nod before goes back to her movie.

Well, here is the whole group is being complete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter