NINE

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The princess is here!” Haseul cheered loudly despite the music blazing loudly. And there, another party to attend. The whole group is coming. Well, minus Jeno that is on his duty as Kim’s men, leaving Mark with no choice to be here and protect her. The sound is not helping. Although he is just coming a few second ago, he can feels headache.

Mark and party never is a friend. He walks to their table, next to Ahra and Seunghee who already had their drinks. It feels so hot and smelly. His eyes only following Jena walk away with Haseul and Jackson to the dance floor.

In a minute, the three already dance crazily and then Haseul ditches to get a girl. Leaving Jackson and Jena alone.

“They haven’t met yet.” Ahra quietly tell. Like Mark, Ahra and Seunghee actually look at Jena. It’s good to have her back. But with the come back and the reason of her come back, it will not be easy. She is not ready to face her problem yet she has to come back because the company needs them. Jena can stay at New York but Jeno will have no heart to leave her alone. With Jena away, Jeno will be away. And the other reason, not all of them like to be Kim. Although it may look good, with wealth and so on, you may feel happiness. But for them it was a burden.

Being the Kim is not easy.

Mark is afraid that Jena will get hurt again. She is weak inside despite her strong appearance. Growing up with her as his younger sister makes her also his weakness. He purely love J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter