TWENTY SEVEN

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Update for you guys :)

Thank you for your comments and new upvote :)

Enjoy reading!

“Tell me now. In detail.”

“To make it simple, someone is trying to ruin us, Tuans and Kims. We were trying to block everything before this goes wide but we failed to prevent this one. The case your dad had faced, sooner or later will affecting Kims. Some investigators already investigate our properties.”

“So what? Why you all have to afraid? We didn’t do anything! We never avoid to pay tax, moreover tax evasion. What is with the joke? Can’t they make any better joke?”

“Calm down, Nana. You don’t get what I mean, right? I tell you they try to ruin us. Tax evasion is not the problem here. We know we are clean. But look what they can do.”

“What we can’t do?! We are powerful. They can’t ruin us! Why can’t all of you do anything?! Why dad has to experience this all? I have lost my parent before and I’m not going to lose another one. Beat me but I will find who the hell dare to touch my family.”

“You are angry. Don’t decide something when you are angry or you’ll be sorry later.”

“What are we going to do then?”

“We are working to lessen the damage. And for you, please careful. If before no one can know your identity because you don’t want to, now you have to hide it to protect you. No one can know who you are.” He sigh. “Not until we figure it out.”

She is stuck in here forever then. After that L lets his sister to sleep. When the morning comes, Jena already back to herself as if nothing happened. And it makes L grows suspicious on her. She is too calm after she burst in anger last night. Yet he didn’t say anything.

She goes to her class in the morning with Jackson because Jeno went to LA with Mark. She pulls off the mask she wears after she is inside Jackson’s car. He notices she grows quiet as if she is thinking something hard.

Actually she is.

She has lots to think. And it just matter of time to execute her plans.

When they arrive, they see Sehun leaning against his own car, as if he is waiting for them already. Jackson rolls his eyes.

“What is he doing here? Seriously, this is too early to see his ugly freaking face.”

She ignores Jackson smarty’s comment as she focus on the other thing. He must be heard the news already, Jena thought. Since she woke up, she decides to lock her social accounts and never try to browse anything. She doesn’t know how the situation now is.

“How bad is it?”

“Bad enough and they talked about Kims already.”

She nods. “Give me what you found.”

He moves to get an envelope from his bag. Thick enough for Jena to realize this is not that simple. She looks at Jackson while he answers back with strong enough grip on her hand.

“Remember you have us. We are into this together. Whatever it is, we will always have your back. Share it with us. Don’t keep it alone.”

She hugs him for a while before goes out from the car. Sehun quickly approaching her. He gives that concern look that Jena doesn’t like. Maybe in the past, she will run to his arms. But now? Even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter