ELEVEN

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YAH!” Jena winches because Jackson loud voice booming through the quiet room one of the empty class. It irks her for a bit.

The whole group is here, exactly to interrogate the youngest. After the whole news about her and Ravi spread, they almost immediately leave everything they have to do to get Jena. Even the big brother Tuan is here.

She doesn’t know why they all make a ruckus about this simple thing. Didn’t she date so many boys before? She rolls her eyes before walks to Jackson. She held his arm while shows her best smile. The cursed smile that they hate so much.

“You just didn’t pick him, Nana. He is totally a no.” Look. Even Ahra is talking her mind out. She doesn’t like this side of Jena. All of them never like the new Jena. Yes, she is still their Jena in some part, but Jena is changed the moment she moved to NY.

She is player.

She tends to be someone she never is.

She no longer is the golden heart girl whom easily forgives someone.

No one can compete what she had experienced anyway. No one knows how much pain she felt. Although they always beside her, they don’t know how hurt she is. They can only see how Jena slowly is changing toward someone new, someone they never know she’ll exist. It was all because of pain.

Pain.

You never know what is pain can do. Pain is a .

Everyone has their own method to cope with pain. Forgive or Forget. There are big different about two. And there, Jena chose to ignore both. Because not all of people deserve to be forgiven. Forgiveness only makes them feel better. But the one that feel pain the most will never feel ease in their heart, they can never forget the past. She doesn’t even care about whatever anymore. Beside her family and best friends, everyone deserves to feel pain. She chose to play with their heart like her heart being played. To get revenge.

Revenge is sweet.

Everytime she broke someone’s heart, she feels satisfy. She feels satisfy to make people who didn’t deserve happiness in pain.

She wants them to feel the pain too. Her pain.

And humiliation.

They needed to be place into where they belong.

And the darkness of being guilty is the right place for them. They are people who always play with someone’s heart. They are people who never care about someone else’s feeling.

“Why not? He is totally my type. And don’t you think he deserve a chance?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter